DTS

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interviewed at DTS

Interview Details – Submit resume, wait 2 weeks. HR replies, schedules phone interview, wait 1 week. Interview, wait 2 weeks. Schedule phone interview with boss, wait week. Talk to boss, get a test assignment, work on it for a day, submit, wait a week...
It seems to be unending, not really serious or just unfocused, certainly unprofessional. Just expect to wait forever without feedback every step of the way.

Interview Question – There were no trick questions.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

DIrector Organization Development and Learning Interview

DIrector Organization Development and Learning
Calabasas, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DTS in December 2011.

Interview Details – Kristin Metchis, Senior Recruiter reached out to me via Linkedin. She was personable and professional, fully explaining the position, the organization climate, culture and history.
She was very results-oriented, quickly scheduling interviews with the hiring manager and key customers. The onboarding process is one of the best I have experienced.

Interview Question – The most difficult question asked was two - fold:
What role would I take in crafting a change/redesign plan to assist the organization through a major change. Was I successful? If so, how and if not, what did I learn from the experience.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate my starting salary, bumping it up by 15%. Stock and RSUs offered were very competitive and I did not negotiate.

IT Manager Interview

IT Manager

Interviewed at DTS

Interview Details – Poorly worded questions that do not relate to the real duties of the position.

Interview Question – Are you Mormon ?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for DTS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DTS interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by DTS employees and interview candidates.