DTT Surveillance

Relevance Date Difficulty

Install Quality Inspector Interview

Install Quality Inspector
Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at DTT Surveillance in June 2013.

Interview Details – I was ask what I know about networking and port forwarding. was also asked why I'm leaving my current employer. They also ask you why you can make the difference working in your last job. Furthermore, they ask you how you deal with your customer. Just make sure you always wrap it up with "is there anything else we can do for you?" because it impresses the management.

Interview Question – Follow ups to each answered question. question depends on how you answered the last question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer letter was sent by email, but have to decide whether I leave or stay at my current job since they counteroffered.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for DTT Surveillance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DTT Surveillance Install Quality Inspector interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by DTT Surveillance employees and interview candidates.