DTT Surveillance

Very Easy Interview

QC Installer Interview

QC Installer
Las Vegas, NV

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at DTT Surveillance in June 2013.

Interview Details – It was actually pretty good, my Interviewer just sat down and asked me a few important questions about networking and computers to gauge my experience, once he had me all figured out we got along and I got hired. he was very honest and forward.

Interview Question – nothing I didn't expect, I knew what I was applying for.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Well I hate telling my previous salary before knowing how much the starting pay is. They understood why I felt that way and we found a fare wage for both of us.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

QC Installer Interview

QC Installer

Interviewed at DTT Surveillance

Interview Details – Easy Interview if your honest and tell them what you know. You have to have some background in IT and Networking. They also provide training so if you don't understand something be honest.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for DTT Surveillance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DTT Surveillance QC Installer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by DTT Surveillance employees and interview candidates.