DTZ Interview Questions

2.7

Office Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at DTZ in October 2010.

After submitting my application I received a phone call from the site manager to set up a 30 minute phone interview. A few days after our phone interview I was asked to meet face to face for an interview at the contract site with site manager and account manager. Very relaxed, personable people.

Interview Questions
    • Standard interview questions about personal strengths and weaknesses, name a challenge you successfully overcame etc.   Answer Question
    Not negotiation. Offer was an higher than average market rate.

Finance Manager IT Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at DTZ.

There was never an interview, and that is the whole point. I received a succession of emails from someone at this company, first asking me if I could talk on a specific day (no time); I replied, they didn't reply for two days, then they came back and again asked if I could talk at an unspecified time on a particular day, and never got back to me. Completely amateur and rude outfit

Calibration Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oceanside, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oceanside, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DTZ.

A series of phone interviews, most of which included talking to several people on speake phone. Pretty standard stuff, some behavioral questions and a few simple technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked how i generally approach troubleshooting a problem. Seemed too broad to answer appropriately.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DTZ in July 2014.

Got a call from a Consultant. Resume was shortlisted after a month. First round of interview was Telephonic with a Manager in Australia, that included general profile based question with Roles & Responsibilities handled. But interestingly the manager asked to completed a Case Study within 2 days and revert. The Case study was on Retail Business Process where he asked to create a Business Requirement Document & Software Requirement Document. I created it with lot of efforts and sent on Time.
    - Got selected for the second round of Interview directly with General Manager. But this was very unprofessional interview where he again asked about the roles & responsibilities I worked and some project details. He was not at all professional and was not even like a General Manager of Company. Interview finished in 10 mins. And obviously it was a NO with no feedback reason given.
    - Very unprofessional and waste of time to give interview.

Graduate Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at DTZ in February 2013.

2 interviews, fairly generic questions, tell me about yourself etc. OVerall, I got the impression they promise the world and deliver very little. Interviewer had no idea about the APC process or training.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at DTZ.

its too easy practical

Management Associate (Building Executive) Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at DTZ.

2 Interviews. First is an interview with one HR personnel. It focus mostly on your resume. The second interview will be multiple interviews with the different directors in different business unit. Each interview is conducted separately. These interviews tests on skill sets and business unit fit.

Research Analyst Interview

I applied online - interviewed at DTZ.

Was interviewed briefly over the phone with someone in HR and then that was followed by a request for a phone interview with the hiring manager. I was well prepared for the interview and so I was asked to interview in person. I did so and again, I made sure I was prepared with company info, supporting documents, etc. and interviewed with 5 different people from the office and from HQ.

Interview Questions
    • One of the interviewers walked in, handed me a blank piece of paper and said this is what you're walking into. What are you going to do?   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at DTZ in May 2010.

Was very efficient & decision making was extremely fast probably due to the fact that the leader of the department I was being sought for was a foreigner with a very clear strategy and vision for the path he wanted to take for the vertical. That the interview was held at 11 o'clock at night also shows how both sides wanted to make the best of the opportunity made available since he was in the town where I was.

Interview Questions
    Extremely fast & short since the decisions were more or less made at the interview itself

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at DTZ in October 2010.

got a call from a recruiting agency, appeared for the interview, level of interview was ok, after a lot of negotiations, i was given an offer letter. total time taken was 20 days

Interview Questions
    • why do you want to quit the last job? what are your expectations for this job?   Answer Question
    i negotiated on the offer, Advice: Negotiate well

Worked for DTZ? Contribute to the Community!