DXP Enterprises Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at DXP Enterprises

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DXP Enterprises in April 2015.

Interview

Online application followed by contact from Human Resource Dept. followed by phone interview followed by actual person-to-person interview. A thorough process, very helpful to me in this process.

Packer/Shipper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DXP Enterprises (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

the hiring process was easy and the interviewer was very nice. also they gave me a test to figure out how good I was in math. I made sure I had a resume and any certificates.

Welder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Odessa, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at DXP Enterprises (Odessa, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

Hello.. The interview was easy... Principally about experience and what kind of work are looking for .. And what expectations I have for my future development in the company. Also asked about mi kind of fields I work before..

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at DXP Enterprises (Houston, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Was contacted by Recruiter regarding the position and was scheduled for a face-to-face interview with Senior HR Coordinator. The interview went very well and I was contacted approximately one (1) week later by the Recruiter who stated that I would be moving on to a second interview with the Director; and that I needed to complete the online Brooks Assessment. Personally, I thought this was backwards; as I should have been asked to take the test prior to the inital interview. I took the test and emailed the Recruiter to let her know that it was completed. After that...I never heard back. I sent several emails to the Recruiter and the person that I interviewed with; no immediate responses. It wasn't until about 4 (4) weeks later when I sent my last email that I received an automated email stating that I was not selected. For me, this was highly unprofessional. One, I have never tanked any kind of behavioral assessment tests. I was not responded to in a timely manner and never given an explanation as to why I was not getting the second interview that I was told I would be having. I will NEVER apply at this company again; and I will NEVER refer any canidates to them.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DXP Enterprises (Houston, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

First I was called by the Vp for a phone Interview. Then I had one in person interview with the VP and a group interview with the team I was going to be working with. Quick process that lasted less than two weeks. I never felt like they left me hanging. Would recommend to anyone.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate. Was offered what I asked for.