DaVita

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounting Intern Interview

Accounting Intern
Tacoma, WA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DaVita in June 2011.

Interview Details – Was initially contacted by phone to do a pre-interview screening with HR who then scheduled my in person interview for the next week.

I interviewed with two managers who were interviewing for a number of positions in the company. They were friendly and personable and wanted to make you as comfortable as possible while still getting down to the basics of the interview.

About a week later I got another call from HR asking if I would interview with two other managers. About a day later was offered the position.

Interview Question – What was your least favorite accounting course in school and do you think that would interfere with your ability to do your work here?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at DaVita

Worked for DaVita? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DaVita Accounting Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by DaVita employees and interview candidates.