DaVita

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at DaVita

Interview Details – The hiring process was smooth I don't have anymore to say and I am not feeling that you are making me say more for this review when I don't have anything else to say.

Interview Question – Nothing was difficulty I felt like I was having a conversation with an old friend, quite relaxing   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was smooth and without complaints

Very Easy Interview

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at DaVita in June 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by online recruiter and set up for phone interview 2 days later. Interview went well, closed with interviewer saying he would push me forward to the next stage of the process. I heard nothing for 2 weeks, but was then emailed back by same recruiter, who apologized and said next person would be contacting me. To his credit, that woman called 15 minutes later to set up interview with FA the next Tuesday. I went to that interview, felt it went well, was told about training and salary and then told FA (who had been on the job 2 weeks) was going back to Colorado for training, but would contact me the following Monday. Monday came and went, another week passed, and I sent a follow-up email to that FA inquiring about my status insofar as being considered or rejected for employment. Two more days have passed and I have not heard back either through email or telephone.

I felt both people I interviewed with were very nice, but busy. The people in the office did not seem unhappy or bitter. The facility seemed clean. I did seem to know more about the company than the FA did, especially its green initiative, but that's probably splitting hairs.

They should have contacted me. That's basic business protocol and also polite when adults interact with each other personally or professionally. I can't speculate why things happened as they did, but I know that I would have have handled things differently if our roles were reversed.

Interview Question – How do you deal with a co-worker who is not pulling his weight?   View Answer

Philadelphia, PA

The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at DaVita in October 2011.

Interview Details – The first interview I had was with a recruiter over the phone after I had set up a profile and applied for positions online. That interview was 20 minutes. Then I had a phone interview with the facility administrator for the position I was applying for. I then had an interview in person with the FA and two other clinical coordinators. After that, they narrowed down the candidates to 4, and invited us each in for a 2 hour "shadow day" to see how we interacted in the dialysis environment and also to see if it was something that would still interest us.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I felt that I actually should have negotiated for more. But yes, there is a chance to negotiate salary.

Acute Dialysis RN

The process took a day - interviewed at DaVita in January 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online and received a call back from HR. Will be hearing in next week whether or not chosen for a 1:1 interview. Salary between $26 to $30 an hour. Interview had very open ended vague questions. Thought it went well.

Interview Question – What is important to you in a job atmosphere?   Answer Question

acute dialysis RN Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at DaVita in May 2009.

Interview Details – given test, job described and benifits

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at DaVita

Worked for DaVita? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DaVita Acute Dialysis RN interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by DaVita employees and interview candidates.