DaVita

Updated Dec 3, 2014
Updated Dec 3, 2014

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DaVita.

Interviewed one day, got a call for second interview, and then third interview, then got a call i was hired the next day. Have to go through a long process before actually starting work, took weeks to start work after hire date.

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at DaVita in December 2013.

The hiring process does take about 2 weeks, but other than that interviewing was a breeze and you can fill out all your new-hire paperwork online before you even start so you don't have to waste precious hands-on training time!

Interview Questions
    I was happy with the offer, there was no need to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Encinitas, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Encinitas, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at DaVita in December 2012.

I received an email from the HR department requesting a phone interview. I interviewed with her and a few days later I received a call from David. Like others, it was a 3 panel interview with awkward questions. I though the interview was going well, until I told them I was aiming for $17 hour, but would take $16. I thought I had the job, but I think Davita is very cheap. They will get what they pay for.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at DaVita in September 2012.

I applied online and was contacted by a very pleasant recruiter to answer a few additional demographic questions. She outlined what the next steps in the process were, provided contact information and scheduled my first phone interview. Following the phone interview, the recruiter again contacted me to schedule my 1:1 interview, again, the same pleasant demeanor and detailed instructions on what to expect next.

My 1:1 interview was hurried and plagued with regular interruptions by existing staff. The door remained open throughout the process and my interviewer continued to accept phone calls and answer emails throughout my time there. In the midst of the chaos, she turned and offered me the position.

Following my 1:1 interview, it took some time to work through the onboarding process. It was about 3 weeks until I actually started.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't really anything unexpected or out of the ordinary with the questions I was asked. The interview experience was more unexpected than the actual questions.   Answer Question
    I negotiated and was able to get a higher starting wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online – interviewed at DaVita in July 2012.

I got a call first after 5 months, then they asked me to come in for 2 more additional interviews. They don't pay for your parking, even though you're in their garage and it's very expensive.

Interview Questions
    • They did NOT provide training at all and just put you into the situation you're in. There's tons of feedback in this company so the first 6 months were hell because you have expectations but don't even have a standard of how to fill them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied in-person – interviewed at DaVita in February 2011.

Manager called me for an intetview a week after applying, went to 3 interviews, first with manager, then other team mates, hired a week later, and waited a few weeks for verification/background check to clear and start work

Interview Questions
    Offered a bit more than what i asked for

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocean Springs, MS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocean Springs, MS

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at DaVita in August 2010.

First I had a telephone interview with an HR person. Then I never got a call back so after a week I followed up with the person I did my first interview with, she told me that the hiring manager had called me and left me voicemails. I never got them!! So I called her and set up an interview. It was very weird. It was a panel interview with 3 people and they asked maybe about 5 questions about my past job experiences, where do I see myself in 5 years and my experience with a hostile employee. It was weird and I felt very uncomfortable and out of place!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DaVita in October 2009.

You have to fill out an application online. YOu then have an interview with the facility adminstrator, then you have an interview with the a group of people. Then, if hired you take a drug test and wait on the hiring team to contact you.

Administrative Assistant Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DaVita in June 2012.

I received a call from the recruiter. He set up a phone interview and called within a week. Before ending the call he informed me that he wanted me to go to a regional interview. The regional interview was your basic interview question. I received an email stating I passes RIT and They would like me to meet with the FA. I met with the FA and the team. All interviews were friendly and seemed kind of informal but I took them extremely seriously. I pretty much knew I had the position but the FA had to check what she could do salary wise.
    the next day I received an offer.

Interview Questions
    Fine, I didn't love the offer so I asked for more I didn't get what I asked for but I got more than the original offer.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DaVita in January 2012.

Interviewer seemed uninterested and not friendly at all. If you research Davita they push for upbeat and postive, fun, etc. I didn't see any of that. She seemed to care less about interviewing me. Makes you wonder if you would want to work there.