DaVita Business Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

3.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Tacoma, WA
Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at DaVita in May 2013.

Had a phone interview and an essay question. Was invited to a in person interview but declined it. Recruiter was very pleasant and straightforward and was very accommodating. Process took longer then I would have liked and the essay was given to me with 4 days notice during finals week.

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

Anonymous Employee  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at DaVita.

The entire interview process at DaVita was professional and straight forward. There was an initial 30 min. phone screen, followed by arrangements to meet for an in-person interview at their HQ the following week. There were 3 30 min interviews with employees within the department. The majority of questions for each interview were centered around my background. There weren't any questions about the company or why I wanted to work there. Nonetheless, I was prepared based on what others had shared about their interview experience. My research showed what a great company DaVita is, and my experience being there in person backed up all the articles that I read. Everyone was extremely friendly, enthusiastic about DaVita, and expressed genuine care for patient outcomes first above any financial metrics.

Interview Questions
    • What type of strategy would you propose for the company you currently work for?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Lakewood, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at DaVita in February 2012.

Process was lengthy and feedback was brief.

Interview Questions

Worked for DaVita? Contribute to the Community!