DaVita Business Analyst Interview Questions

3.3

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Met them at a career fair and handed them my resume. They chose a job they thought I would have the best fit with and I had 3 interviews on the phone with them. After the third there was no call back to come into the office for the final round.

Interview Questions

• What excel function would you use in a certain situation   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO).

Interview

The entire interview process at DaVita was professional and straight forward. There was an initial 30 min. phone screen, followed by arrangements to meet for an in-person interview at their HQ the following week. There were 3 30 min interviews with employees within the department. The majority of questions for each interview were centered around my background. There weren't any questions about the company or why I wanted to work there. Nonetheless, I was prepared based on what others had shared about their interview experience. My research showed what a great company DaVita is, and my experience being there in person backed up all the articles that I read. Everyone was extremely friendly, enthusiastic about DaVita, and expressed genuine care for patient outcomes first above any financial metrics.

Interview Questions

• What type of strategy would you propose for the company you currently work for?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DaVita (Tacoma, WA) in May 2013.

Interview

Had a phone interview and an essay question. Was invited to a in person interview but declined it. Recruiter was very pleasant and straightforward and was very accommodating. Process took longer then I would have liked and the essay was given to me with 4 days notice during finals week.

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Lakewood, CO) in February 2012.

Interview

Process was lengthy and feedback was brief.