DaVita Facility Administrator Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

2.9

Facility Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at DaVita.

Interview

It took a while. Several interviews, lots of moving parts at the time. Very settled now though. Met with several different people who asked same questions but in different phrases.

Interview Questions

• Leadership questions about engaging the team, driving for results.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

Facility Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DaVita.

Interview

The Interview process was thorough since they asked about hard skills and soft skills. Both interviews were conducted over the phone which is good since they concentrated more on your communication skills rather than appearance.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DaVita (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

About 3 different interviews and an extensive shadowing opportunity. Took about a month from the time I applied until I was selected. Phone interview, online test, 5 hour shadowing, 1:1 interview then panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 weaknesses or mistakes you have made.   1 Answer

Facility Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at DaVita in December 2014.

Interview

Straight forward interview. You will not be contacted if you are not offered the position. Be prepared for a group/panel interview. I had 5 people in the room asking questions. Each of them asked 3-5 questions. It was a relaxed atmosphere, and I didn't feel intimidated by the panel. As long as you are prepared for the panel interview, it should be relatively easy. It has been 6 weeks since, and I have not heard about my status towards the position.

Interview Questions

• Why are you the most qualified candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Facility Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at DaVita in June 2014.

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter, who then had me take an online test. Make sure you have a calculator handy. The test asks about scheduling and ordering of supplies, and how would you handle various scenarios as a manager. Easy enough test. I then interviewed with the regional operations director, then the group facility administrator, I still have another interview scheduled.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know why I wanted to work for Davita since I have so much experience in another field.   Answer Question

Facility Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

I am still going through the process and will come back and post as the process continues. I spoke to a leadership recruiter who was very nice and seemed eager to have me succeed. The quoted salary was ridiculously low for the responsibilities but she indicated if I interviewed well, they might eb able to offer more. After 2 brief telephone chats I was scheduled for the online assessment and then scheduled for an interview with a facility hiring manager (not the facility I applied for).

Interview Questions

• The online assessment was odd so be prepared. There are some scheduling questions, math/calculation questions, logics. Most of these can be done using a calculator and reading the graph, chart. There are grids asking about staff/patient ratios that you have to interpret. This section is timed and the questions are not always clear. You have enough time (I finished with 20 mins to spare), so think, breathe and go slowly. There is a timer. The next set of questions are behavioral: how do you make decisions, are you a leader/follower, are you a team player etc. For these the "desired" answers are pretty obvious.   1 Answer

Facility Administrator Interview

Interview

The whole process was very long...it sometimes took weeks between steps. I was also asked to travel very far for an interview (2+ hours away) and then sat through 2 panels that asked essentially all the same questions. The interview also consisted of many very personal questions that didn't seem to relate to the job.

Facility Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at DaVita.

Interview

First received a phone interview which covered basic questions. I was then sent a timed test to complete. Questions ranged from managing 'bed counts' at a hospital to scenario based questions with teammates. I presume the purpose was to gauge how effective I was at managing obstacles while also evaluating my management style. Once completed, I was scheduled for a phone interview with the ROD. After passing that phase, I entered the last phase of the process which was an interview with the ROD and HR Director.

Interview Questions

• On the test...a question surrounded scheduling delivery trucks at the loading dock of a hospital. given the fact that I was applying for an administrative position at a clinic, I couldn't see to correlation   Answer Question

Negotiation

Initially, I was not given an offer as I was told they preferred to go with an RN.

Facility Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Applied online for a Facility Administrator position. I was first contacted by email by a recruiter to set up a phone interview. The interview went well. There were the standard questions and a time to ask questions, the recruiter was able to answer most of them since she was in good contact with the hiring manager. The interview took about 25 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at DaVita (San Antonio, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Lengthy and unorganized. The length could have been tolerated in order to ensure a good fit, however, senior management extremely unprofessionally by not following up with expected communication in a timely manner. Unclear and conflicting information was given frequently by several people. It seemed that they were unorganized and lacked good communication even amongst themselves and this was very evident.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, however, the company advertises a stellar work environment in terms of culture and values that they deemed critical to employment yet was not followed by senior management at all.   Answer Question

Negotiation

negotiations were reasonable but nothing was followed through on after hire. In fact, they made it quite difficult to perform your job duties due to the unorganized manner of their training and the unwillingness of senior management to intervene and/or resolve those difficulties.