DaVita Facility Administrator Interview Questions

Updated Jan 27, 2015
Updated Jan 27, 2015

2.8

Facility Administrator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at DaVita in December 2014.

Straight forward interview. You will not be contacted if you are not offered the position. Be prepared for a group/panel interview. I had 5 people in the room asking questions. Each of them asked 3-5 questions. It was a relaxed atmosphere, and I didn't feel intimidated by the panel. As long as you are prepared for the panel interview, it should be relatively easy. It has been 6 weeks since, and I have not heard about my status towards the position.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you the most qualified candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

Facility Administrator Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at DaVita in June 2014.

Spoke with a recruiter, who then had me take an online test. Make sure you have a calculator handy. The test asks about scheduling and ordering of supplies, and how would you handle various scenarios as a manager. Easy enough test. I then interviewed with the regional operations director, then the group facility administrator, I still have another interview scheduled.

Interview Questions
    • They wanted to know why I wanted to work for Davita since I have so much experience in another field.   Answer Question

Facility Administrator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at DaVita.

I am still going through the process and will come back and post as the process continues. I spoke to a leadership recruiter who was very nice and seemed eager to have me succeed. The quoted salary was ridiculously low for the responsibilities but she indicated if I interviewed well, they might eb able to offer more. After 2 brief telephone chats I was scheduled for the online assessment and then scheduled for an interview with a facility hiring manager (not the facility I applied for).

Interview Questions
    • The online assessment was odd so be prepared. There are some scheduling questions, math/calculation questions, logics. Most of these can be done using a calculator and reading the graph, chart. There are grids asking about staff/patient ratios that you have to interpret. This section is timed and the questions are not always clear. You have enough time (I finished with 20 mins to spare), so think, breathe and go slowly. There is a timer. The next set of questions are behavioral: how do you make decisions, are you a leader/follower, are you a team player etc. For these the "desired" answers are pretty obvious.   Answer Question

Facility Administrator Interview

The whole process was very long...it sometimes took weeks between steps. I was also asked to travel very far for an interview (2+ hours away) and then sat through 2 panels that asked essentially all the same questions. The interview also consisted of many very personal questions that didn't seem to relate to the job.

Facility Administrator Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at DaVita.

First received a phone interview which covered basic questions. I was then sent a timed test to complete. Questions ranged from managing 'bed counts' at a hospital to scenario based questions with teammates. I presume the purpose was to gauge how effective I was at managing obstacles while also evaluating my management style. Once completed, I was scheduled for a phone interview with the ROD. After passing that phase, I entered the last phase of the process which was an interview with the ROD and HR Director.

Interview Questions
    • On the test...a question surrounded scheduling delivery trucks at the loading dock of a hospital. given the fact that I was applying for an administrative position at a clinic, I couldn't see to correlation   Answer Question
    Initially, I was not given an offer as I was told they preferred to go with an RN.

Facility Administrator Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at DaVita.

Applied online for a Facility Administrator position. I was first contacted by email by a recruiter to set up a phone interview.

The interview went well. There were the standard questions and a time to ask questions, the recruiter was able to answer most of them since she was in good contact with the hiring manager. The interview took about 25 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at DaVita in October 2012.

Lengthy and unorganized. The length could have been tolerated in order to ensure a good fit, however, senior management extremely unprofessionally by not following up with expected communication in a timely manner. Unclear and conflicting information was given frequently by several people. It seemed that they were unorganized and lacked good communication even amongst themselves and this was very evident.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, however, the company advertises a stellar work environment in terms of culture and values that they deemed critical to employment yet was not followed by senior management at all.   Answer Question
    negotiations were reasonable but nothing was followed through on after hire. In fact, they made it quite difficult to perform your job duties due to the unorganized manner of their training and the unwillingness of senior management to intervene and/or resolve those difficulties.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online – interviewed at DaVita in September 2012.

Recruiter contacted me sent me a link for a test. Followed with phone interview + 3 more interviews. All interview were streamlined and constant communication with hiring administrator.

Interview Questions
    • nothing to difficult. Alot of "give me an example when ...." questions   Answer Question
    They made an offer, I counteroffered, they agreed to my counteroffer.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at DaVita.

Very bad company to work for. Not ethical

Interview Questions

Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at DaVita in July 2012.

The interview process was long and methodical. All in all I had five interviews, but the interviewers kept constant touch the whole way. There is a sense of togetherness that set this process apart from most.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about you past research on our company.   View Answer