DaVita

2.8

23 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at DaVita in July 2011.

I appiled for an FA position in my area. Within 3 days I was contacted to conduct a telephonic interview. The interview consisted of leadership and management questions. I then completed an asessment online. Waiting to here back.

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at DaVita in May 2011.

Well, I am in the beginning stages as we speak. I had the initial phone interview a few days ago. I was told to wait for the regional Director to call and set up an interview. The phone interview was very basic.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DaVita in January 2011.

Spoke to a great Leadership Recruiter. She asked me to take an online assessment. After that, she arranged a phone interview with the Regional Operations Director. Had a 1:1 interview with Regional Operations Director, and then an offer was made.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a scenario where you had to earn your team's trust?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at DaVita in August 2010.

Two phone interviews (Recruiting, and Regional Director), then an in-person interview with the Regional Director and People Services Manager, which led to an interview with the Division Vice President.

Interview Questions
    • Which of our core values is most important to you?   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate in the very beginning, but once we reached the level of the Regional Director, the pay rate was set.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at DaVita in June 2010.

The recruiter I was interviewed by was superb, very professional and was able to "sell" the company to me. Rarely you enjoy an interview, but I did in every aspect of it. Great communication & follow-through, quick response and positive & professional attitude.

Interview Questions
    • The behavioral interviews are heavily based on company mission, vision and core values. Know about DaVita before you'll interview, for all management positions be prepared to do an on-line assessment - critical thinking, good judgement, operations, decision making skills, talent management, finances, project & time management.   Answer Question
    Company always offers/presents the lowest salaries/rates possible, but is able & can pay well. I've negotiated nice salary, so no complaints, but several co-workers are below what I make.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at DaVita in April 2010.

I applied online to several locations all over the US. Only some of the facilities are taking MBAs rather than RNs for this position. I was emailed by a recruiter saying "I'm sorry we are having trouble connecting via phone"...this was the first time anyone had contacted me. After a game of phone tag I finally got through the first phase of interviews with the recruiter. Completed the online questions that focused on time management and leadership traits.
     Then waited another 3 weeks to interview with the Regional Operations Director, then 2 more weeks to speak to a current FA in the area. Recruiters response time was between 2-5 days via email or phone.
    Everyone was VERY nice but I had to make a move quickly and the way to move quickly is to get a faster recruiter from what I see. So I did just that.
    In the mean time I began the process with another DaVita recruiter for the Florida region and have had two phone interviews and am scheduled for an onsite interview next week.
    Questions were:
    "tell me about yourself" is always the first question. Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult employee, how do you describe your leadership style, what dialysis experience do you have, what makes you think you are right for this position, what brings you to this city?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DaVita in March 2010.

The initial screening is a typical rude HR screener looking for keywords straight out of the job description, vision, mission, and values. Just weave their words in your responses to the typical screening questions. Also, write down answers to typical questions such as your worse experience handling problem employees.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected questions.   View Answer
    • Typical questions such as describe how you handled a difficult employee   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at DaVita in January 2009.

Initial communication was through a networking connection. I interviewed with a Group Facility Administrator and a Regional Operations Director in training. I next interviewed with the Regional Operations Director and the Human Resources Manager. The third interview was with the Divisional Vice President, members of the clinic team, and the onsite physician.

Interview Questions
    • The interview questions were all standard situational questions   Answer Question

Facility Administrator Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at DaVita in August 2012.

Initially, a 45 minute phone interview by Corporate HR Leadership Recruiter
    Followed by a 50 minute face to face interview with the Regional Operations Director
    Then a face to face interview with the Group Facility Administrator that took almost an hour.
    Finally, I had a face to face interview with one of the other Facility Administrators, that took place at the clinic I was interviewing for. The interview was informal, she was doing her paperwork while "interviewing" me.

After all the interviews and three weeks later of hearing nothing, I received and e-mail saying they were "moving forward with more qualified candidates for the role".

My only gripe is after the numerous interviews, a phone call would have been the respectful thing to do.

Interview Questions
    • If you had an employee violate policy what would you do.   Answer Question

Facility Administrator Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DaVita in June 2012.

I am preparing for my 7th interview with the Davita organization today. It started around the end of May with two separate phone interviews, then an interview with a Regional director and Facility Administrator. Next was interview with a different Regional director, then interview with another 2 other FAs. Then phone interview with Division VP and HR VP. Now today a different VP and HR person. Long process but questions aren't anything new. Did have one FA ask "If we met outside of work, tell me what I would need to know to decide if I like you". How are you supposed to answer that!

Interview Questions
    • If we met outside of work telll me what I would need to know to decide if I liked you   View Answer