DaVita

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Analyst Interview

IT Analyst

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DaVita in April 2013.

Interview Details – A pretty laid back phone interview was the first step. Questions around my resume were asked but there were no trick questions. The second interview was a face to face in person interview and was a bit challenging at times. There were some very pointed questions, including one where they asked me to walk the 3 person panel through the process of how I would present a solution to a client from begining to end. The interview process was professional and cordial.

Interview Question – There were a few where they picked phrases right out of my resume and asked me to explain each in detail. I would highly recommend knowing your resume (and all that is on it) inside out, and being able to talk to each point in some detail, as well as being able to relate them to real life examples.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pretty straight forward - they offered me a package better than what the position offered.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

IT Analyst Interview

Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at DaVita.

Interview Details – One face-to-face interview, 3 phone interviews. Very pleasant encounters. Offer was made quickly..... paperwork took a long time, and had potential to postpone start date. I negotiated additional PTO, but it was never documented, so is tenuous every year. I should have asked to speak with more employees who had been with the IT group for a year or more.

Interview Question – Presentation to IT management of business case and analysis process and artifacts.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at DaVita

Worked for DaVita? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DaVita IT Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by DaVita employees and interview candidates.