DaVita Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 24, 2014
230 interviews

2.8

Insurance Counselor Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DaVita in August 2013.

Spoke with the Supervisor with my region first over the telephone. She asked basic questions. Second interview was with the manager who gave me details regarding the position. third interview was my supervisor again which was over the telephone. Pretty informal interview. I didn't have a difficult question to answer.

PCT/DIALYSIS TECHNICIAN Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at DaVita in August 2014.

I applied online and got called a week later. He really like me and he pulled my application up because I was persistent. Sometimes going in person may help. Sometimes it takes persistence, and just to keep getting your name out there. The interview process went smoothly. I am actually waiting on him to call me this week which he said he would "definitely do"so we will see. I will still be persistent and keep checking up on things to be quite honest..

Interview Questions
    • He only asked me one question tell me more about myself?   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Tacoma, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at DaVita in May 2013.

Had a phone interview and an essay question. Was invited to a in person interview but declined it. Recruiter was very pleasant and straightforward and was very accommodating. Process took longer then I would have liked and the essay was given to me with 4 days notice during finals week.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brentwood, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentwood, TN

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at DaVita.

I applied through Dice and was called and interviewed very quickly. The process was typical phone screens with manager, then HR. The onsite was a full day with multiple senior managers and was fairly interactive. They did a good job of having a conversation rather than just me speaking or the interviewers rambling

They asked what I was making and what i wanted. I was in their range so not too much negotiation. The 401k match is tricky because they do not match in the traditional sense. After 1 year of employment I still don't know if it's a good deal or not

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  El Paso, TX
    Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DaVita in July 2014.

They had everyone come in at 4 AM to shadow other PCTs. After shadowing for 4 hours, I was suppose to get interviewed. They made me wait an extra hour because there was another person shadowing and they chose to interview her first. The interview was pretty short and friendly.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me how long I would be in town.   View Answer

Director Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DaVita.

Phone interview revolving mostly around work history, reason for applying and current experience. Met with several individuals from different teams usually involved with the hiring process (team member of the team I was going to be working on, team lead, human resources, etc.).

Dialysis Nurse RN Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DaVita in November 2013.

Applied online. This was an easy process for me because I have been in dialysis for a long time. I had a short phone interview with the FA. After that I completed my drug test and paperwork. Started in my PRN position within a few weeks.

Simple. I got what I asked for.

Acute Dialysis Nurse Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at DaVita in March 2014.

Submitted my resume online within a few hours received an email to set up phone interview. Phone interview was very basic. Was told the FA will be calling me to set up one on one interview. FA for the first job I applied for never called back. Spoke to recruiter again and received an interview with FA for second job I applied for. Interview was very basic. More like a conversation.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't any difficult question. Just be prepared to know why you want to work for Davita.   Answer Question

Home Program Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DaVita.

Phone screening by Recruiter followed by Hiring Manager 1:1 conversation by phone and in-person interview with 2 executives, then a panel interview with 5 other managers of equivalent rank, and 1 formality interview with the Division VP

Interview Questions
    Aim high for salary requests

Patient Care Technician Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DaVita in July 2014.

Applied online and the whole process took about a month. After submitting application online, I was asked to take an online test. After that, I received a call from the FA just going over some specifics of the job. A couple days later, I received a call from an Asst. FA to set up a time to interview. I went to the clinic about a week later and shadowed another PCT and interviewed with the Social Worker.

Interview Questions
    • There really were not too many unexpected questions. Most of my time at the clinic was with the PCT teaching me about the position and making sure that it was something I wanted to do.   Answer Question
    There wasn't any negotiating. The starting salary is set.

Worked for DaVita? Contribute to the Community!