DaVita

Updated Dec 8, 2014
Updated Dec 8, 2014

2.8

Evergreens Rotational Leadership Program Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at DaVita.

Most initial communication, after the career fair, was by phone and email. The interview was with six people (3 teams of 2) where I met with each team for 30 minutes each. Each team represented a different segment of the business. Everyone was cordial and the questions were related to my past experiences with leadership and managerial challenges. Pleasant experience overall.

Interview Questions
    • Which of our core values do you most identify with, why, and please provide an example of working with that concept during a pre uou sly challenging scenario.   Answer Question

Redwoods Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at DaVita.

They recruited at my university. I met them at the career fair, did an on-campus interview with them (2 interviews, with a mini case fitted into one of the interviews), and was invited to interview on-site with them at Denver. The interview day was grueling: four 40-minute interviews with ten-minute breaks in between consecutive ones, followed by tours of headquarters and of a clinic. I learned a lot about the nuts and bolts of kidney dialysis, as well as about the amount of thought and detail that went into the interior design of headquarters.

Can't really negotiate much coming out of college.

Insurance Counselor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at DaVita.

I'm not sure how long this interview process will last , but they called me pretty quickly , I applied on a Thursday and phone interview scheduled for exactly a week later.

interview process still going forward

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at DaVita.

Met them at a career fair and handed them my resume. They chose a job they thought I would have the best fit with and I had 3 interviews on the phone with them. After the third there was no call back to come into the office for the final round.

Interview Questions
    • What excel function would you use in a certain situation   Answer Question

Summer Redwoods Analyst Interview

I received an invite to an on-campus interview. There I had two interviews- one behavioral and one case. The case was less detailed than the traditional consulting case interview and was pretty simple and straightforward, but was focused on a healthcare payment model which I found interesting.
    Second round, I flew out to the HQ in Denver where I had 3 interviews with one case and two behavioral. This one involved more in-depth calculations and was still centered around healthcare.

Interview Questions
    • Because it is healthcare there are some nonconventional ways of tackling and calculating answers.   Answer Question

Dialysis Technician Interview

Applied in sept. Interviewed mid October. Shadowed a day later and offered the job. Took a week for all the background checks. Start nov 3. Easy interview. Shadowed for two hours and after you're hired they train you for two months then send you to school. I'm super excited!!

Interview Questions
    • Describe a difficult work circumstance with another coworker and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question
    No negotiations. salary was where I expected and a standing amount. Unless you have ccht experience you start where they start you.

Regional Operations Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at DaVita.

I was heavily recruited and went through several weeks of phone interviews and finally had an onsite interview set up. Several days after the onsite I emailed the main interviewer and asked for feedback. He emailed back that the sec. would be in touch with me soon. She never was and he never provided any feedback other than to say they were not moving fwd with my app.

Interview Questions
    • Generic questions and felt that the "very young" team of interviewers did not have the experience of truly interviewing for this level   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at DaVita in October 2014.

One interview with two people. I was told I would be contacted for another interview, but I still haven't heard back yet. I am hoping to hear soon. I know typically they do phone interviews as well before the 1:1 interview, but I some how passed that. The first in person interview is all about behavioral questions. The next interview is supposed to be from a nurse and will be asked medical questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time you were criticized at something at your last job and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Staff Nurse (RN), Renal Dialysis Interview

I applied online – interviewed at DaVita.

First encounter was an email which set up phone interview. Next came in person interview with FA. Then observe HD at a Center. A week later you are called in for a Team Interview with a FA at another Center. Then you wait & wait......

Staff Nurse (RN), Renal Dialysis Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DaVita.

After a referral from my school, I had a panel interview after an appointment. I had researched the company and learned their mission and core values. The questions revolved around behavioral, conflict management and questions for a given problem scenario. I thought the questions were easy. I had another interview set up.

Interview Questions
    • State a situation in which you had a conflict at work and how you resolved it.   Answer Question