DaVita Interview Questions

Updated Aug 2, 2015

2.8

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO).

Interview

Open ended interview, more like a conversation. They were very interested in whether the personalities would be a fit for the group. In hindsight, I should have asked more specifics questions regarding the position and duties. It was very relaxing and not a typical pressure type interview. They did not really talk about the day to day of the position.

Interview Questions

• Talked about my experience, and my work ethic. There were not any specific interview questions. None of the how do you handle, or what are your goals, or if this situation arises what would you do questions.   1 Answer

Software Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at DaVita.

Interview

I met with several managers in the IT department. They asked questions about management style, architecture design, and personal interests. There was nothing surprising about the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Do you understand basic architecture patterns such as the Factory pattern.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Straight forward - (1) recruiter, (2) follow-up w/ HR, (3) manager on team, (4) analytical test - via phone/email, (5) in-person interviews on site. The analytical test was the most confusing, considering they provide you little clarification on a large data set and ask you to conduct analysis at break-neck speed. It can rattle you, but they are looking for insight into the analytical process and not an answer.

Interview Questions

• Why DaVita? Why Colorado? What do you do in your spare time? Walk me through a project you delivered from start to finish?   Answer Question

Dialysis Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at DaVita (Loveland, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

The day after applying online, I received an email from DaVita Recruiting which said that I had been moved to the next step in the process where I would need to complete a 45 - 60 minute online survey. It was to learn more about my knowledge, experience, competencies, and personal motivators. Very "What would you do?" type questions. I received another email shortly after completing the assessment informing me that I had been presented to the hiring manager and I should hopefully receive a call for an interview unless the position had already been filled.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one time in your last position when you encountered conflict with a coworker and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • What makes it a GOOD day for you? What makes it a BAD day for you?   Answer Question

VillageHealth Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at DaVita (Malvern, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online for VillageHealth Assistant. Heard back in about a week from a recruiter. Interviewed with 2 people. The interview was very laid back. They told me they would get back to me in about a week. Got a call from them a few hours later offering me a different position.

Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DaVita (Federal Way, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

It's relaxing and comfortable environment. It's very professional area and you must be several minutes early so you can sign in with the security guard. The process "like" day say before is base on the "need" and "urgent" of the position. When I applied online it took week later someone replied to me through e-mail, then by phone interview, once I pass the phone interview it was time for the one on one position. This took 3 weeks total.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for DaVita?   1 Answer

Dialysis Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at DaVita in July 2015.

Interview

I first received a phone call from a recruiter. I had a 30 min phone interview. Then I waited 2 weeks before I received a in person interview with the FA's at the facility. I got scheduled for a shadow day and offered the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I believe this is a fair amount !

Facility Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at DaVita.

Interview

It took a while. Several interviews, lots of moving parts at the time. Very settled now though. Met with several different people who asked same questions but in different phrases.

Interview Questions

• Leadership questions about engaging the team, driving for results.   1 Answer

Pct Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Very lengthy process... It took almost 4months for the total process.. but overall the process was not that bad. I got a call back for a shadow then the second interview.

Pct Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at DaVita in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was almost immediately emailed a link to an aptitude/personality test. About 2 days later I was offered an interview. The guy who called me to set up my interview wasn't there. I did a "share" day where I pretty much shadowed someone who was very experienced in the position I applied for. I shadowed for about 4 and a half hours starting at 5:30am then I had an interview with the AFA and a dietician. It went pretty smoothly. They said they would forward my info to the guy who was originally supposed to interview me. The next day another clinic called me for an interview but then the following day I was offered a position by the original clinic with the phantom manager lol. About a week later I was sent an offer email and then got a bunch of other new hire papers through email including a form for a drug test and a very thorough background check. Because my background check took about two weeks, I was not able to start on my agreed start date

Interview Questions

• They asked about my previous work experiences and how I could contribute to the company's "team environment" and also they asked in not so many words if I would drink the kool aid. I said yes   Answer Question