DaVita

193 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Analyst Interview

Tacoma, WA

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at DaVita in January 2011.

Interview Details – Applied over the internet. Cover letter was most likely why I received an interview. Had more than 1 interview. First interview was with recruiter over phone. Recruiter was very professional and asked a lot of culture questions. Then had separate interviews with team and management. Management had a lot of technical questions and really liked credentials (degrees, certifications) over experience. Also seemed to prefer style over substance. Team interview went well - just wanted someone they could work with.

Interview Question – Question about analyzing competitors based upon what we knew of the market. Was given information about contracts and demographics as a way to guess size of market.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate, would recommend in hindsight

Facility Administrator Interview

I applied online and interviewed at DaVita.

Interview Details – I am still going through the process and will come back and post as the process continues. I spoke to a leadership recruiter who was very nice and seemed eager to have me succeed. The quoted salary was ridiculously low for the responsibilities but she indicated if I interviewed well, they might eb able to offer more. After 2 brief telephone chats I was scheduled for the online assessment and then scheduled for an interview with a facility hiring manager (not the facility I applied for).

Interview Question – The online assessment was odd so be prepared. There are some scheduling questions, math/calculation questions, logics. Most of these can be done using a calculator and reading the graph, chart. There are grids asking about staff/patient ratios that you have to interpret. This section is timed and the questions are not always clear. You have enough time (I finished with 20 mins to spare), so think, breathe and go slowly. There is a timer. The next set of questions are behavioral: how do you make decisions, are you a leader/follower, are you a team player etc. For these the "desired" answers are pretty obvious.   Answer Question

Staff Nurse Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DaVita.

Interview Details – Getting through people services can be challenging but they are thorough. I had group interview and as long as you are competent in your skills and knowledge in their core values and really believe in them its smooth sailing

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Registered Dietitian Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at DaVita.

Interview Details – I first had a phone screen with the recruiter who then scheduled a interview with the FA

Interview Question – It was more of a conversation and she did not ask many standard interview questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The recruiter sent me a offer letter

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at DaVita.

Interview Details – Recieved an email from the recruiter requesting a 30 minute screening call. The questions were mostly behavioural. This was followed by a call with the hiring manager, and then an in person interview. I performed on case question I prepared in advance and was then asked several "on the spot" case questions. All of them easily do- able.

Interview Question – Walk me through your resume.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Fairly easy with an offer and counter offer. The offer was great, initially, so the counter did not need to be significant.

IT Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Interviewed at DaVita

Interview Details – The hiring process was fine.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Interviewed at DaVita

Interview Details – Phone Interview. Hiring Recruiter contacted via e-mail.

Interview Question – No difficult questions. She was not at all interested.   Answer Question

Redwoods Analyst Position Interview

Interviewed at DaVita

Interview Details – There were 2 rounds of interviews, very quick turnaround, on-site interview involved a clinic visit, everyone was really friendly. You are able to ask for feedback on your interviews after the process is over. They volunteered feedback on your first round interview which was really appreciated. Found out about the decision for each interview probably within two days.

Interview Question – a mistake you made that affected someone else   Answer Question

Staff Nurse (RN), Renal Dialysis Interview

Miramar, FL

I applied online - interviewed at DaVita in October 2013.

Interview Details – Got contacted by a recruiter, got scheduled for an interview. Went to interview and was drilled.

Interview Question – The questions were not difficult but very much expected in this line of work. I understand that they wanted the best person for the job.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DaVita.

Interview Details – Interviewed one day, got a call for second interview, and then third interview, then got a call i was hired the next day. Have to go through a long process before actually starting work, took weeks to start work after hire date.

Interview Question – all basic questions   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at DaVita

Worked for DaVita? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DaVita interview questions and advice. All 193 interview reviews posted anonymously by DaVita employees and interview candidates.