DaVita Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2014
Updated Sep 23, 2014

2.8

Staff Nurse (RN), Renal Dialysis Interview

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at DaVita.

After a referral from my school, I had a panel interview after an appointment. I had researched the company and learned their mission and core values. The questions revolved around behavioral, conflict management and questions for a given problem scenario. I thought the questions were easy. I had another interview set up.

Interview Questions
    • State a situation in which you had a conflict at work and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Staff Nurse (RN), Renal Dialysis Interview

I applied online - interviewed at DaVita.

First encounter was an email which set up phone interview. Next came in person interview with FA. Then observe HD at a Center. A week later you are called in for a Team Interview with a FA at another Center. Then you wait & wait......

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at DaVita.

Took 4 weeks. Still waiting for offer. Recruiter called and scheduled for panel interview. They said to wait after 48 hours for the next step. Just be patient because it is a lengthy process.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brentwood, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentwood, TN

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at DaVita.

I applied through Dice and was called and interviewed very quickly. The process was typical phone screens with manager, then HR. The onsite was a full day with multiple senior managers and was fairly interactive. They did a good job of having a conversation rather than just me speaking or the interviewers rambling

They asked what I was making and what i wanted. I was in their range so not too much negotiation. The 401k match is tricky because they do not match in the traditional sense. After 1 year of employment I still don't know if it's a good deal or not

Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DaVita.

Phone interview revolving mostly around work history, reason for applying and current experience. Met with several individuals from different teams usually involved with the hiring process (team member of the team I was going to be working on, team lead, human resources, etc.).

PCT/DIALYSIS TECHNICIAN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at DaVita in August 2014.

I applied online and got called a week later. He really like me and he pulled my application up because I was persistent. Sometimes going in person may help. Sometimes it takes persistence, and just to keep getting your name out there. The interview process went smoothly. I am actually waiting on him to call me this week which he said he would "definitely do"so we will see. I will still be persistent and keep checking up on things to be quite honest..

Interview Questions
    • He only asked me one question tell me more about myself?   View Answer

Pct Interview

I applied online - interviewed at DaVita in August 2014.

I went to the career fair Davita was having on the 18th of August 2014. I was interviewed by on of the manages there. The fair was was from 3pm to 7pm. I got there early and was 3rd to get interviewed. I was interviewed for about 15 minutes or so and the manager said she like my interviewing skills and she would have a recruiter get back to me. Im still waiting on that call.

Home Program Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DaVita.

Phone screening by Recruiter followed by Hiring Manager 1:1 conversation by phone and in-person interview with 2 executives, then a panel interview with 5 other managers of equivalent rank, and 1 formality interview with the Division VP

Interview Questions
    Aim high for salary requests

Regional Registration Specialist Interview

I applied online - interviewed at DaVita.

You are contracted and have a phone interview with a recruiter and you have a short interview. Then you have a panel interview with 2-3 managers. The questions, for the most part are pretty generic.

Patient Care Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DaVita in July 2014.

Applied online and the whole process took about a month. After submitting application online, I was asked to take an online test. After that, I received a call from the FA just going over some specifics of the job. A couple days later, I received a call from an Asst. FA to set up a time to interview. I went to the clinic about a week later and shadowed another PCT and interviewed with the Social Worker.

Interview Questions
    • There really were not too many unexpected questions. Most of my time at the clinic was with the PCT teaching me about the position and making sure that it was something I wanted to do.   Answer Question
    There wasn't any negotiating. The starting salary is set.

Worked for DaVita? Contribute to the Community!