DaVita

Updated Feb 22, 2015

2.8

Compliance Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at DaVita.

Temp agency, then Face to face interview. Davita is known for their culture. If you are someone who likes to work hard and have fun while possibly attending a few happy hours a week, then this is the place for you.

Interview Questions
    • Typical questions about HR experience and your personality   Answer Question

RN Staff Nurse Interview

I applied online – interviewed at DaVita.

Long interview process, first, I have a phone interview, then a 1:1 person, and I am waiting for the panel interview. Waiting waiting waiting. More than 5 weeks the whole process. You have to be patient and wait until they call you.

Interview Questions
    • Easy questions, behavioral and appropriate. How you handle stress ? What salary ? Tell me one mistake and how you resolve it?   Answer Question

Patient Accounts Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at DaVita.

Applied online and was contacted by email within the week to self schedule a 15 minute phone interview on the company's online calendar.
    The online job description for the Patient Accounts Specialist is vague.

Interview Questions
    • How did you become familiar with Davita?
      What interested you in the job?
      Tell me about your work experience.
      What is the minimum pay you will accept?
      Was told the pay for this position is max. $17/hour.
      Was told that the best way to get in to Davita is to know someone who works there.
      Very friendly interviewer.

Administrative Assistant Interview

1- Phone interview with HR

2- Interview at Davita with the hiring manager and three other teammates from the same team. They were all really nice and asked some of the same basic interview questions I had answered in the phone interview. Then they started asking questions related to the position and how I was able to fulfill their expectations. They were also very friendly and gave me plenty opportunity to ask about the position itself and about them. It was a good experience.

Interview Questions
    • Why DaVita?
      Tell me about yourself?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years

Answer Question
    The process was quite long and slow.

Clinical Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DaVita.

Interview with hiring manager. Interview with ROD. 2nd interview within company for promotion. Interviewing and job hiring processes are lengthy through Davita. Be patient. If already working for the company, accepting a position just means new training and signing a new job description. If an outsider, thorough background check, urine or blood screening drug test, references checks, and LENGTHY training.

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral based questions. Tell about a time when... What's your favorite core value? Tell me about a time your manager implemented something you did not agree with and how you handled it. Tell me about a time you worked with a difficult co-worker and how you handled the situation. List 3 words that best describe you. What are your strengths? Your weaknesses?   Answer Question
    I thoroughly researched what other Clinical Coordinators were making then took my lack of experience into account and requested a $3/hr raise. No hesitation from management and I was given what I asked for.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at DaVita in February 2015.

The process was very quick, I received an email to do a phone interview, then my application was presented to the facility. I was called in for an in person interview and scheduled to job shadowing next day. Two days later I was called in to meet with the facility administrator, who then explained the position, benefits and salary. Focus on the core values and be yourself!!

Interview Questions
    • What is your weaknesses?
      What are your strengths?
      Why do you want to work for DaVita?

Answer Question
    No need for negotiation, I was offered more than I expected.

Acute Dialysis RN Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DaVita in February 2015.

Contacted by email for phone interview. Was told I would get confirmation of time for face to face interview and never heard back. Still waiting to hear from them.

Regional Clinical Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DaVita.

Took two weeks and a phone call to Paladina (for which this position is a subsidiary to) to get an email and call back to schedule the first phone call interview. I am perfectly qualified for the position and according to the position, wellness promotion professionals can apply. I am one final paper shy of earning my masters in a completely related field. I have a feeling that based on the interviewer questions that the licensed professionals (RN, LPN) who could also apply were given more weight. I have clinical experience in a completely related area. Its difficult to compete with professionals with a license (who end up hating the "paper trail" job versus someone who has related degrees and experience and know what to expect with these kinds of positions). There is a reason why those with Masters in Southern Colorado are leaving -- jobs such as these where this kind of coordination and management go to those who are going to bounce around elsewhere because the diversity beyond just patient care but also management. In any event, I had to email the recruiter as I was told I would hear by the end of the week to learn where my application stood. As expected, they are "pursuing other candidates."

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your clinical experience? (Apparently patient education isn't enough nor is the collection of vital signs although this position doesn't mention this extent of patient data collection -- more epidemiology/public health focus within a clinic setting)   View Answer

Redwoods Analyst Program Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at DaVita.

There was an hour and a half interview on campus where half of the time was spent in a typical behavioral interview, and the other half of the time was doing a case interview. The second interview was at the headquarters in Denver and was a full day. There were 4 interviews total, 3 behavioral and 1 case question about DaVita specifically. Then you go on a tour of the building and a tour of a dialysis center.

Interview Questions
    • Should DaVita acquire this facility within a hospital?   Answer Question

Biomedical Technician Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at DaVita.

Applied online then contacted three weeks later. Told I would be moved to next screening process. Two weeks later called for a face to face. Interview went well people were pleasant. Led to believe I was moving forward. Month later dear john email. Very unprofessional org and they need to learn how to properly interview