DaVita Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2015
Updated Apr 13, 2015

2.8

Communications Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO).

Interview

Worst interview I've ever had. They brought all the applicants up together in a group and, as I went into my first interview, the manager spread out all the resumes out on her desk and said "which one are you?" I got the feeling they had decided who they wanted to hire before I even got there. Each person I interviewed with had their computer open and one person was IMing during my talk with her. Following the interview they gave me "feedback" on my interview and told me I had no confidence and was nervous, which turned them off. They passed that info onto my boss... ouch.

Redwoods Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Turnaround was slower than other companies, but overall a great experience. The recruiting team flew us out to the HQ and we had a few case interviews and had a clinic visit.

Redwoods Analyst Summer Interview

Interview

Online app sent through employee, whole process - 2 interviews done in a month. Super easy and convenient, very organized company so practically took care of all formalities and anxieties. Final round was in Denver, fantastic office, very welcoming. Smooth process on the whole

Patient Care Technician Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

I sat down with the Facility Administrator and the Nursing Supervisor. The interview was pretty straight forward. When we were done with the Q & A we took a walk through the unit. That's when my world crumbled. I had never seen or heard of these machines in my life. So I did what any self respecting tech would do. I Googled it..

Interview Questions

• How do I feel about teamwork. What was my worst situation with a patient that I wish I could change.
      How well do I acclimate to new computer software.

1 Answer
    • How much experience I had   1 Answer
    • Did I have a cerfification   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a true negotiation. I didn't what i asked for, but I got more than they initially offerd

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Phone interview and first in person were great. Team interview was a little overwhelming, but very welcoming. Good questions. Everyone seemed to really enjoy the culture. Didn't get feedback after the interview - would have been nice to have but not necessary.

Communications Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online, was called in for the first interview (panel), then waited about a week to be called in for a second interview. The second interview went okay (just two people this time) and then I waited about two weeks to hear a final response. The initial interactions I had after applying went by very quickly, but ultimately the interview and response process was slow.

Interview Questions

• Which one of our core values stands out to you the most and why?   Answer Question

Staff Nurse (RN), Renal Dialysis Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DaVita in March 2015.

Interview

They first did a phone interview with the recruiter asking a lot of behavioral questions. That went well. I then met with the local manger. It was one on one and very laid back.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a dialysis nurse?
      List 3 strengths.

Answer Question

Compliance Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Temp agency, then Face to face interview. Davita is known for their culture. If you are someone who likes to work hard and have fun while possibly attending a few happy hours a week, then this is the place for you.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about HR experience and your personality   Answer Question

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Long interview process, first, I have a phone interview, then a 1:1 person, and I am waiting for the panel interview. Waiting waiting waiting. More than 5 weeks the whole process. You have to be patient and wait until they call you.

Interview Questions

• Easy questions, behavioral and appropriate. How you handle stress ? What salary ? Tell me one mistake and how you resolve it?   Answer Question

Patient Accounts Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by email within the week to self schedule a 15 minute phone interview on the company's online calendar.
    The online job description for the Patient Accounts Specialist is vague.

Interview Questions

• How did you become familiar with Davita?
      What interested you in the job?
      Tell me about your work experience.
      What is the minimum pay you will accept?
      Was told the pay for this position is max. $17/hour.
      Was told that the best way to get in to Davita is to know someone who works there.
      Very friendly interviewer.