Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at DaVita
- Facility Administrator (27)
- Staff Nurse (RN), Renal Dialysis (18)
- Pct (17)
- Patient Care Technician (16)
- Administrative Assistant (14)
- Registered Nurse (10)
- Regional Operations Director (9)
- Acute Dialysis RN (8)
- Senior Financial Analyst (6)
- Patient Account Representative (6)
- Manager (6)
- Registered Dietitian (6)
- Social Worker (5)
- Insurance Counselor (5)
- Finance Manager (5)
- Dialysis Technician (5)
- Clinical Coordinator (4)
- Facility Administrator RN (4)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Dialysis Nurse -LPN (4)
- Dialysis Registered Nurse (4)
- Renal Dietitian (4)
- Renal Social Worker (3)
- Dialysis Nurse RN (3)
- Clinically Certified Dialysis Technician (3)
- Group Facility Administrator (3)
- Director (3)
- Data Analyst (3)
- Biomedical Equipment Technician (3)
- Staff RN (3)
Helpful (8)Declined OfferPositive Experience
I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita.
After I completed the application , I had a phone interview. The phone interview was about 15-30 minutes. The interview person emailed me back in a timely manner in regards to the interview. They also called on time as promised and didn't keep me long. They were very pleasant and answered all the questions I had. This is a company that I have wanted to work for, but they interviewer put me at ease.
- What are your goals? Why are you leaving your current position? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DaVita.
Contacted by email for a telephone interview. The usual basic interview. Then met a panel of Facility Administrators...this was very laid back conversation like interview. I passed and went on to meet with the FA from the facility I will be working at...usually you meet with your FA first and then the panel. I then did a shadow day at the facility and was then offered the position! The process was pretty fast and thorough. Everything happens within about 2-3 weeks.
Negotiated and was able to get an increase. Negotiated based on skills and background.
Helpful (3)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO).
Open ended interview, more like a conversation. They were very interested in whether the personalities would be a fit for the group. In hindsight, I should have asked more specifics questions regarding the position and duties. It was very relaxing and not a typical pressure type interview. They did not really talk about the day to day of the position.
- Talked about my experience, and my work ethic. There were not any specific interview questions. None of the how do you handle, or what are your goals, or if this situation arises what would you do questions. 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita.
I submitted my resume on the Davita Career site. I was immediately "presented" to a recruiter. The next day I received a call from the Facilities Administrator to talk about the position. She then asked if I could come in for an in-person interview. I was interviewed by her, the dietician, and social worker. After they were satisfied with that stage of the interview, they invited me to come shadow the next morning to see how the other PCT's work. I was only there for an hour and was extremely excited and hoped I got the job. We negotiated right after that shadowing. She sent me an on boarding site to start my paperwork. This took about two weeks total for the background check, drug testing, and employment verifications. Make sure you have ALL of your past employers W-2's and do not lie on your application. They do want to have your CPR for Healthcare Providers before you apply, so please be mindful of that. Two to three weeks total process. Very positive.
- How do you deal with confrontation between coworkers? Answer Question
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita.
You must apply online, no matter what. The interview was nice and they had a lot of interesting questions. I interviewed with the group supervisor and the head manager. They write down your responses.
- What are you like when you go on vacation? Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DaVita in August 2015.
Recruiter explained interview process: 1) Recruiter screens qualifications, experience, salary requirements. 2) Pass on application to current director. 3) If interest, then phone interview with current director to assess mission, vision, values and qualifications fit. 4) If continued interest, next stage is phone interview with hiring manager. 5) Possible panel interview and other possible one on ones.
- What strikes you about this position? Tell me about your experience that relates to this job. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita in August 2015.
I submitted an application, then called and asked when I could drop off my resume. When I arrived I had an informal interview with the FA. She was very informative and easy to talk to. The interview process was easy, I came in for a formal interview about 4 days later, then shadowed one morning. I love the work environment and everyone seems pretty positive. I'm excited to start.
- What is dialysis? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Tacoma, WA) in August 2015.
The process takes up about four stages, 1) is the application, once the application is approve then you move on to the next step. 2) Online Testing (see your thought process). 3) Phone interview and 4) Would be a one on one interview. When taking the test it is not time, and I recommend taking your time as well have a pen and paper to work with. Be honest with them if you're willing to work year for this position, apparently you can transfer through DaVita through your course of career, however, it usually 6 months, only Credit Balance Specialist require a year.
- Would you be willing to work for the company for a year minimum? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DaVita (Tallahassee, FL) in August 2015.
The interview process was just like described on here. Quick they asked about the three questions. Everyone was very relaxed and friendly, so it makes that interview easy. I would love to have this job. Took about 5-7 days for them to schedule an interview. The let me walk the floor and invited me back to do some shadowing.
- How organized are you? Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DaVita.
I met with several managers in the IT department. They asked questions about management style, architecture design, and personal interests. There was nothing surprising about the interview process.
- Do you understand basic architecture patterns such as the Factory pattern. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review