DaVita Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2014
Updated Sep 12, 2014

2.8

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at DaVita.

Took 4 weeks. Still waiting for offer. Recruiter called and scheduled for panel interview. They said to wait after 48 hours for the next step. Just be patient because it is a lengthy process.

REUSE TECH Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rockford, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DaVita in March 2012.

Started with phone interview from People Services (HR).
    Learned expectations & informed I would go to next step.
    In person interview scheduled one week later.
    At interview job further described, spoke with boss's boss, toured facility.
    Told I'd hear back following week.
    As promised, call came & job was offered.

Simple, casual, comfortable.

Hemodialysis RN Interview

I applied online - interviewed at DaVita in June 2014.

I applied on line and received an e-mail requesting times to schedule a phone interview. Got the phone interview and thought it went really well, have not heard back from them. I tried contacting the person who I had the phone interview with but no responses.

Interview Questions
    • These are basic questions, why did you apply for this job, tell me your experiences, and why are you leaving your current job.   Answer Question

Insurance Counselor Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DaVita in August 2013.

Spoke with the Supervisor with my region first over the telephone. She asked basic questions. Second interview was with the manager who gave me details regarding the position. third interview was my supervisor again which was over the telephone. Pretty informal interview. I didn't have a difficult question to answer.

PCT/DIALYSIS TECHNICIAN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at DaVita in August 2014.

I applied online and got called a week later. He really like me and he pulled my application up because I was persistent. Sometimes going in person may help. Sometimes it takes persistence, and just to keep getting your name out there. The interview process went smoothly. I am actually waiting on him to call me this week which he said he would "definitely do"so we will see. I will still be persistent and keep checking up on things to be quite honest..

Interview Questions
    • He only asked me one question tell me more about myself?   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tacoma, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at DaVita in May 2013.

Had a phone interview and an essay question. Was invited to a in person interview but declined it. Recruiter was very pleasant and straightforward and was very accommodating. Process took longer then I would have liked and the essay was given to me with 4 days notice during finals week.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brentwood, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentwood, TN

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at DaVita.

I applied through Dice and was called and interviewed very quickly. The process was typical phone screens with manager, then HR. The onsite was a full day with multiple senior managers and was fairly interactive. They did a good job of having a conversation rather than just me speaking or the interviewers rambling

They asked what I was making and what i wanted. I was in their range so not too much negotiation. The 401k match is tricky because they do not match in the traditional sense. After 1 year of employment I still don't know if it's a good deal or not

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  El Paso, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DaVita in July 2014.

They had everyone come in at 4 AM to shadow other PCTs. After shadowing for 4 hours, I was suppose to get interviewed. They made me wait an extra hour because there was another person shadowing and they chose to interview her first. The interview was pretty short and friendly.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me how long I would be in town.   View Answer

Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DaVita.

Phone interview revolving mostly around work history, reason for applying and current experience. Met with several individuals from different teams usually involved with the hiring process (team member of the team I was going to be working on, team lead, human resources, etc.).

Dialysis Nurse RN Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DaVita in November 2013.

Applied online. This was an easy process for me because I have been in dialysis for a long time. I had a short phone interview with the FA. After that I completed my drug test and paperwork. Started in my PRN position within a few weeks.

Simple. I got what I asked for.

Worked for DaVita? Contribute to the Community!