DaVita

222 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Home Program Manager Interview

Home Program Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DaVita.

Interview Details – Phone screening by Recruiter followed by Hiring Manager 1:1 conversation by phone and in-person interview with 2 executives, then a panel interview with 5 other managers of equivalent rank, and 1 formality interview with the Division VP

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Aim high for salary requests

Acute Dialysis Nurse Interview

Acute Dialysis Nurse

I applied online - interviewed at DaVita in March 2014.

Interview Details – Submitted my resume online within a few hours received an email to set up phone interview. Phone interview was very basic. Was told the FA will be calling me to set up one on one interview. FA for the first job I applied for never called back. Spoke to recruiter again and received an interview with FA for second job I applied for. Interview was very basic. More like a conversation.

Interview Question – There wasn't any difficult question. Just be prepared to know why you want to work for Davita.   Answer Question

Patient Care Technician Interview

Patient Care Technician

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DaVita in July 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online and the whole process took about a month. After submitting application online, I was asked to take an online test. After that, I received a call from the FA just going over some specifics of the job. A couple days later, I received a call from an Asst. FA to set up a time to interview. I went to the clinic about a week later and shadowed another PCT and interviewed with the Social Worker.

Interview Question – There really were not too many unexpected questions. Most of my time at the clinic was with the PCT teaching me about the position and making sure that it was something I wanted to do.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't any negotiating. The starting salary is set.

Regional Registration Specialist Interview

Regional Registration Specialist

I applied online and interviewed at DaVita.

Interview Details – You are contracted and have a phone interview with a recruiter and you have a short interview. Then you have a panel interview with 2-3 managers. The questions, for the most part are pretty generic.

Interview Question – How do you handle stress?   Answer Question

Ccht Interview

Ccht
San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at DaVita in May 2010.

Interview Details – Too long, took more than a month, 3 or more interviews, background check took 2 weeks and had to take a personality exam.. Davita's process is incredibly long and monotonous. Each interview felt the same and never broke new ground.

Interview Question – All questions involved time management and how long I planned on working for Davita. THey were more concerned with what it would cost to train me and kept reminding me of how high the turnover rate was for new techs.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation, just straight offer. would not pay more due to "cost of training new staff"

Facility Administrator Interview

Facility Administrator

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at DaVita in June 2014.

Interview Details – Spoke with a recruiter, who then had me take an online test. Make sure you have a calculator handy. The test asks about scheduling and ordering of supplies, and how would you handle various scenarios as a manager. Easy enough test. I then interviewed with the regional operations director, then the group facility administrator, I still have another interview scheduled.

Interview Question – They wanted to know why I wanted to work for Davita since I have so much experience in another field.   Answer Question

Patient Account Representative Interview

Patient Account Representative
Irvine, CA

I applied online - interviewed at DaVita in July 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online and a few days later, had a 15 minute phone interview with the recruiter. I was scheduled for another phone interview with the hiring manager, which lasted for about an hour. The third interview was an in-person interview, which was scheduled to last for 2-2 1/2 hours. The recruiter sent me a detailed list on what was to be discussed. Upon my arrival at the facility, I was greeted by two people, one who I was not originally scheduled to interview with. They read 6 questions off of a piece of paper (which I thought was a bit unprofessional). While answering a question, I was interrupted by a woman who was going to direct me to the testing area (for an analytical skills test). At this point, I felt like I was being rushed, mind you, only 20 minutes had passed. After the interview, I took a 30 minute test, mostly consisting of analogy questions (there is a reason why these questions were thrown out of the SAT). After the test, I was sent on my way. In total, the interview lasted only an hour. I feel that my interview was short because they had someone else in mind for the position. Also, they discussed nothing that the recruited had mentioned would be discussed.

Interview Question – All questions were behavioral and had already been asked during both phone interviews.   Answer Question

Reuse Technician Interview

Reuse Technician
Wilmington, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DaVita in July 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online for several locations at once for both PCT and Reuse Tech. I got the standard email for the PCT positions saying my application was being presented to manager, then I got an email from HR saying she wanted to set up a phone interview. I emailed back with several blocks of time for her. The phone interview was about 10 minutes of behavioral questions (tell me about yourself, best/worst quality, and tell me about a time when...) she kept it pretty brief, and then said she was passing me into the next step and presenting my resume. I got a call from the center within a couple days for a shadowing session and interview. I shadowed the current tech and then was led into the interview which was one on one and informal, more like a chat. She was trying to feel me out to see if I would be able to fit it. At the end I got a formal offer and pending background check and drug test (done by HR in Colorado) I have the job.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself, and "what would your current supervisor say about you?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I asked for a dollar more than the initial offer, she is trying to get it approved through HR.

Biomedical Equipment Technician Interview

Biomedical Equipment Technician

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at DaVita in June 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process sucked. My interviewer was an hour and a half late and could not get a hold of the person. They didn't even bother to call and let me know why they're running late and how long I should wait.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for DaVita?   View Answer

Insurance Counselor Interview

Insurance Counselor

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at DaVita.

Interview Details – I initially spoke to a recruiter, about a 30 minute conversation about the company and the position. I then had about 4 follow up interviews which were about 1-2 hours long. DaVita is probably a great place to work and is absolutely a great company, but this was a significant amount of time to put in to any interviewing process. I appreciate that they wanted to be thorough and hire the right candidate, but there has to be a better and more time efficient way to do this. Perhaps the most frustrating part of my experience was after my fifth interview. I was interviewed by a panel of women, who were all wonderful, and they complimented me on my how prepared I was for the interview and they stated that they appreciated that I had researched the company and the role. I ended up not getting the position and when I asked for some feedback on my interview, I received back a very rude email about how it was obvious that I had not prepared that the role I was interviewing for was serious and I clearly was not. So, not only was it rude but also not helpful ( I really appreciate all constructive criticism!).

Overall, poor experience with them.

Interview Question – All of their questions were pretty typical. "How would you handle this situation" type questions. They also asked a lot of questions about my experience.   Answer Question

Worked for DaVita? Contribute to the Community!