DaVita Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

2.8

Facility Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at DaVita.

Interview

It took a while. Several interviews, lots of moving parts at the time. Very settled now though. Met with several different people who asked same questions but in different phrases.

Interview Questions

• Leadership questions about engaging the team, driving for results.   1 Answer

Pct Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Very lengthy process... It took almost 4months for the total process.. but overall the process was not that bad. I got a call back for a shadow then the second interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DaVita.

Interview

The Interview process was thorough since they asked about hard skills and soft skills. Both interviews were conducted over the phone which is good since they concentrated more on your communication skills rather than appearance.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DaVita (Tacoma, WA).

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone Interview and then a skill test to make sure my technical skills is up to par. The phone interview is a basic background description about your resume, experience, and why you want to work for Davita. There is a timed skill test to make sure that you can do the job.

Pct Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DaVita (Omaha, NE).

Interview

Just questions preselected, like your best and worst qualities, how to deal with stressful situations, past employment, future career goals. Basic Q&A 1:1 interview. Don't be intimidated. Just be honest in any past things you may have done wrong, they are VERY thorough with the background search and with contacting other past employers.... and if hired be prepared for A LOT of training...... I'm talking like college course work training!

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DaVita (Sacramento, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

First I interviewed with the Administrator. It was very informal it was mostly him telling me about the job and what the training process is like. Then he had one of the other patient care technicians interview me on a different day. That was really quiet informal too. She just asked me to tell her about myself then we had a conversation then it was mostly me asking her questions since she had been with the company for 8 years.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Very frustrating, disorganized process.

First, the same person called me twice, forgetting we had already spoken once, and asked me the exact same questions. A second interviewer then called me and didn't seem to have a very clear idea of what to talk about. A third interviewer also led me on a long-winded but very unstructured interview.

I was then offered an on-site interview which I was told I would hear back about regarding flight logistics, etc. "soon." I never heard anything. I followed up twice and finally, roughly a month after that offer, I was told they had changed their mind about the interview.

Don't waste your time!!!

Interview Questions

• Describe a recent analysis you completed?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DaVita (Greenville, SC) in May 2015.

Interview

Had short phone interview, and got a call for a face to face interview couple of days later. This site helped me a lot to prepare for it, the interview was very easy. The person I was interviewing with was very friendly, and I felt comfortable to answer the questions as well as to ask questions. Overall great experience. Still waiting for a response.

Interview Questions

• To describe my previous experience in the same job? Core values. I was given a chance to talk about things I thought were important to mention and could benefit me.   Answer Question

Dialysis Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amityville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DaVita (Amityville, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied for position received a call from the recruiter the next day. After that I was scheduled to meet with the FA at the clinic. Interview went well but someone else was offered the position. But received a call after that to schedule a shadow day between 6/8-6/12. Never received a call. When I called to follow up. I was told we will call you Monday. Monday came and never received a call. I called they told me that they would call to schedule a shadow day first thing Tuesday morning. Did not receive a call, I called then was told to call back at 12:30pm. I did and was placed on hold for 15 minutes. Then I called later was placed on hold for 5 minutes to be told that the RN is on vacation and that they would call me back when she returns the next day. Anyway, I called my recruiter and she told me that the position has been filled in May.

Registered Dietitian Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DaVita (Detroit, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was okay. I arrived at the facility and waited 5 minutes in the lobby; then met with the facility RD, administrator, and clinical coordinator in a random room in the back. The entire process took less than 30 minutes, seemed sort of rushed for time. I was told either way I would hear back in 2-3 weeks, it is week 2 and I have not yet heard back.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions- where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc. No specific nutrition related or challenging questions were asked.   Answer Question