DaVita

222 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Acute Dialysis RN Interview

Acute Dialysis RN

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at DaVita.

Interview Details – Interview done via phone, first spoke with the recruiter. Then another interview with the regional operations director. 3rd interview with acute supervisor. Whole process was very lengthy and took place over 3 weeks.

Interview Question – Mostly spoke about what the job entailed and how DaVita works. Asked me about my current job and what duties I perform. Asked how I communicate with others in a difficult situation and to give examples.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Offered me an hourly rate that was less than I was currently making.

Finance Manager Interview

Finance Manager
Federal Way, WA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DaVita in June 2014.

Interview Details – Very professional recruiter, but hiring managers gave no feedback after the interview other than there were more qualified candidates. If that was the case, why bring me in for an interview in the first place?

Interview Question – They sent me a business case to analyze the day before my interview, but then asked me to do another one during the interview, which was awkward.   Answer Question

Staff Nurse (RN), Renal Dialysis Interview

Staff Nurse (RN), Renal Dialysis

I applied online and interviewed at DaVita.

Interview Details – Filled an app online and got a call 2 weeks later. Phone interview was pretty easy going. The recruiter was very friendly and set up a panel interview the following week. The panel interview was a little intimidating since it was 4:1. But it wasn't bad at all. The questions were what you would expect at any interview. Still waiting for an official answer.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work in dialysis? How would you handle a conflict at work?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Patient Care Technician Interview

Patient Care Technician
Washington, DC

Interview Details – I went to an open house, I toured the facility we got to do some trivia games and then we had a one on one interview with a manager. After the open house I received an email about 1 week later explaining that I was moved on to the next step and needed to choose a center that I wanted to work at. 3 days later I received a phone call from the center that u chosed hiring manage and was scheduled for an one on one interview the intertwine went well and I was offer the job.

Interview Questions

Regional Operations Director Interview

Regional Operations Director

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at DaVita.

Interview Details – Started out with a very detailed interview by HR - use behavioral interviewing. Had 9 additional interviews with various managers - focus on being able to work with physicians and managing P&L, and growth strategy.

Interview Question – Specific questions regarding how one should handle various situations with physicians.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not able to negotiate salary much, but got a signing bonus.

Facility Administrator Interview

Facility Administrator
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at DaVita in August 2010.

Interview Details – Two phone interviews (Recruiting, and Regional Director), then an in-person interview with the Regional Director and People Services Manager, which led to an interview with the Division Vice President.

Interview Question – Which of our core values is most important to you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate in the very beginning, but once we reached the level of the Regional Director, the pay rate was set.

Evergreen Rotational Leadership Program Interview

Evergreen Rotational Leadership Program
Federal Way, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at DaVita in April 2014.

Interview Details – I was interviewed over the phone by HR, initially, then I was contacted for an interview with the accounting department afterward. There were six interviewers in total,and you interviewed with 2 of them at a time. Each interview was scheduled to last 1/2 hour each. The interviewers were from different departments - Taxes, General Ledger, Revenue, and the leadership program supervisor with 2 persons that were currently in the program.

Interview Questions

• The last interview was with 2 people that were in the Evergreen rotational program, with the supervisor. I asked questions concerning the program - I wanted to know what they enjoyed about the program, and any challenges or difficulties being in the program. One of the interviewer that was currently in the program didn't like the word "difficulties". She was almost yelling at me when she said, "Difficulties? What do you mean by difficulties?" I explained that I meant any difficulties with completing the "projects". She then settled down, and the interview continued.
       Before I interviewed with the last panel, I was waiting in the hallway with another candidate. I asked him how the interviews were going, and he shook his head and said it wasn't going well, and that it was a waste of his time being there. I asked what happened, and he told me that in his first interview one of the interviewers was texting on her phone, not really listening to his answers to the questions that were being asked. I couldn't believe it, and told him I thought that was very rude. He thought I was doing well since I spent the maximum time allowed per interview. His interviews only lasted 5 to 10 minutes at the most, and I felt bad for him in that he wasn't shown much respect. He was a University of Washington graduate, which is the number one business and accounting school in Washington. I didn't think he deserved that kind of treatment.
      View Answer
  • One of the interviewers that reviewed my resume while I was being interviewed asked me " You're not working now?"   View Answer

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Golden, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DaVita.

Interview Details – I applied for a recruitment position with this company. I was contacted for a phone interview and spoke with the recuiter about my experiences and knowledge in the area. I then went in for an in person interview. I was not selected for the position as they went with an internal candidate. But the process was pretty standard.

Interview Question – I don't recall the specific questions of the interview, but I do remember being introduced to some of the team members who did the same job and being able to ask them questions which I thought was a unique touch.   Answer Question

Finance Intern Interview

Finance Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at DaVita.

Interview Details – I applied online through my school's career center. The 1st round interview was over the phone with an HR rep, very nice and got me in contact with positions that better fit my needs. Then my 2nd round interview at DaVita by two employees (Manager was out). Pretty standard behavioral interview.

Interview Question – Can you tell me about your technical experiences and how it would influence DaVita?   Answer Question

Facility Administrator RN Interview

Facility Administrator RN
Springfield, IL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at DaVita in April 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online, was required to complete an hour long online test on administrative duties and behavioral management questions. Contacted a couple days after test completion and scheduled for a group interview with two Regional Operations Directors and a Group Facility Administrator.

Interview Question – Regional Operations Director was leading the interview and established the environment in the dialysis unit. The questions were generally all expected of a management type of interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation