DaVita Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

2.8

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at DaVita (Tampa, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Very nice. Person was very much interested with what I was saying. She told me she would pass it along to FA. I explain why I wanted this job. To advance my self. I would like to be a FA someday. I have been trying to do this since I started. Everytime i tried they would offer it to someone that has a business degree.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at DaVita (Orlando, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

ask questions, like describe yourself. tlak abour your job and skills. what do you like about this company and what you can bring to the company. and a ask how much i should get pay and ask them to descrition of the company.and ask me call experiencias during my life.

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DaVita (Daytona Beach, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied for a position online, then a week later I was contacted by company recruiter for phone screening. Another week passed by until a date for onsite interview was confirmed. On the day of the interview, I met with a panel then one on one and they basically asked about my experience with the position. After the interview was completed, I was given a lab tour. Decisions on the position have not been made yet.

Communications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO).

Interview

Worst interview I've ever had. They brought all the applicants up together in a group and, as I went into my first interview, the manager spread out all the resumes out on her desk and said "which one are you?" I got the feeling they had decided who they wanted to hire before I even got there. Each person I interviewed with had their computer open and one person was IMing during my talk with her. Following the interview they gave me "feedback" on my interview and told me I had no confidence and was nervous, which turned them off. They passed that info onto my boss... ouch.

Facility Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DaVita (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

About 3 different interviews and an extensive shadowing opportunity. Took about a month from the time I applied until I was selected. Phone interview, online test, 5 hour shadowing, 1:1 interview then panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 weaknesses or mistakes you have made.   1 Answer

Redwoods Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Turnaround was slower than other companies, but overall a great experience. The recruiting team flew us out to the HQ and we had a few case interviews and had a clinic visit.

Redwoods Analyst Summer Interview

Interview

Online app sent through employee, whole process - 2 interviews done in a month. Super easy and convenient, very organized company so practically took care of all formalities and anxieties. Final round was in Denver, fantastic office, very welcoming. Smooth process on the whole

Patient Care Technician Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

I sat down with the Facility Administrator and the Nursing Supervisor. The interview was pretty straight forward. When we were done with the Q & A we took a walk through the unit. That's when my world crumbled. I had never seen or heard of these machines in my life. So I did what any self respecting tech would do. I Googled it..

Interview Questions

• How do I feel about teamwork. What was my worst situation with a patient that I wish I could change.
      How well do I acclimate to new computer software.

1 Answer
    • How much experience I had   1 Answer
    • Did I have a cerfification   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a true negotiation. I didn't what i asked for, but I got more than they initially offerd

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Phone interview and first in person were great. Team interview was a little overwhelming, but very welcoming. Good questions. Everyone seemed to really enjoy the culture. Didn't get feedback after the interview - would have been nice to have but not necessary.

Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online, was called in for the first interview (panel), then waited about a week to be called in for a second interview. The second interview went okay (just two people this time) and then I waited about two weeks to hear a final response. The initial interactions I had after applying went by very quickly, but ultimately the interview and response process was slow.

Interview Questions

• Which one of our core values stands out to you the most and why?   Answer Question