DaVita

Updated Nov 12, 2014
Updated Nov 12, 2014

2.8

Operations Analyst Interview

Phone Interview. Hiring Recruiter contacted via e-mail.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. She was not at all interested.   Answer Question

Redwoods Analyst Position Interview

There were 2 rounds of interviews, very quick turnaround, on-site interview involved a clinic visit, everyone was really friendly. You are able to ask for feedback on your interviews after the process is over. They volunteered feedback on your first round interview which was really appreciated. Found out about the decision for each interview probably within two days.

Facility Administrator Interview

The whole process was very long...it sometimes took weeks between steps. I was also asked to travel very far for an interview (2+ hours away) and then sat through 2 panels that asked essentially all the same questions. The interview also consisted of many very personal questions that didn't seem to relate to the job.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DaVita.

Interviewed one day, got a call for second interview, and then third interview, then got a call i was hired the next day. Have to go through a long process before actually starting work, took weeks to start work after hire date.

LVN/Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at DaVita in March 2014.

HR called for a job description and brief phone interview. Was informed that my application would be forwarded to a FA (facility administrator) and will be contacted for an interview. FA called within a day for a phone interview. She asked me to tell her about myself and reason I wanted to work for the organization. Then I was scheduled for a in person interview with her.

Interview Questions
    • FA asked me series of questions. "Tell me about yourself, why do you want to work here, describe a difficult time you experienced with another colleague, describe a difficult experience with a patient, what are your goals…"   Answer Question
    The job was negotiable with training provided.

Acute Dialysis Nurse Interview

I applied online – interviewed at DaVita in March 2014.

Submitted my resume online within a few hours received an email to set up phone interview. Phone interview was very basic. Was told the FA will be calling me to set up one on one interview. FA for the first job I applied for never called back. Spoke to recruiter again and received an interview with FA for second job I applied for. Interview was very basic. More like a conversation.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't any difficult question. Just be prepared to know why you want to work for Davita.   Answer Question

Facility Administrator RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at DaVita in February 2014.

Several steps. !st talk to a recruiter. Take online assessment test with staffing questions etc. After passed test, interviewed on phone by hiring manager, next regional director, lastly human resource 'specialist'. I could tell all interviews went well except until got to the HR specialist who voted no.. All others recommended me except her, so no go..

Interview Questions
    • HR specialist kept asking for 'examples' of times may have had certain experiences, I would give an answer then she would as for still another example, She did not recommend me as she said did not think I had enough experience. So be prepared with more than one example for all possible scenarios if you can.   Answer Question

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DaVita.

I had a brief phone interview with an HR representative, then took some computer tests to show understanding of some computer programs (including Excel), and finally, an interview where I had about 6 people all asking me questions. None were difficult, they made it quite casual and more like a conversation than an interrogation, which is what it felt like initially with that many people in the room.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate, but I believe they wouldn't mind being asked for more if you are experienced. I had zero experience in the field so I did not ask. I was more than happy with the base pay they offered me.

Clinical Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DaVita in February 2014.

First interview is typically with a recruiter. Initially I was supposed to have an interview for this position with the recruiter, but somehow this got bypassed and I was called for a face-to-face interview. From application to first interview was about one week. I was met with the FA and GFA, they were very nice and easy to talk with. I was asked to come back during the first interview for a "meet the staff" interview which took place the following week. That was less formal, but I did end up interviewing with a group of 4 people answering questions about my experience. I was toured around the facility. I left that day without an offer, but was called back with an unofficial offer the next day. A week after that I was called with the official offer.

Interview Questions
    • What is your favorite cartoon character? Whats your favorite gum ball? A few behavioral type questions such as "Tell me of a time when you had to work with very mean doctor and how you handled that."   Answer Question
    No negotiation, but the offer was very competitive.

Senior Delphi Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentwood, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentwood, TN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DaVita in February 2014.

We started with a phone interview with a recruitment manager, we negotiated salary expectations and other aspects of the job. The contact was within days of the application. He took my word that I was qualified. Next a phone interview using GoToMeeting with the manager. There were essentially two easy technical questions and some light conversation. Next was a phone interview with the CTO, it was unscheduled (he just called me). Then they flew me in for a day of interviews with other IT managers and architects.

The job negotiated was full time, the offer was for contract. I have reason to believe they pulled this bait and switch with some of their current contractors. They were slow to reimburse for the interview expenses.

Interview Questions
    • As I said the question were not difficult. They seemed to be more concerned we "fit" then with technical skills.   Answer Question

The job negotiated was full time, the offer was for contract.