DaVita

Updated Jan 27, 2015
Updated Jan 27, 2015

2.8

Finance Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at DaVita.

I applied online through my school's career center. The 1st round interview was over the phone with an HR rep, very nice and got me in contact with positions that better fit my needs. Then my 2nd round interview at DaVita by two employees (Manager was out). Pretty standard behavioral interview.

Interview Questions
    • Can you tell me about your technical experiences and how it would influence DaVita?   Answer Question

Corporate Paralegal Interview

HR contact did not read resume and did not come prepared to interview. All the questions she asked were answered on my resume. The job posting did not specify experience level. She was polite but she and I both agreed the was not the right position for me.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at DaVita in May 2014.

I put in an app online on April 30th & by A
    May 1st I had an email for an interview. I interviewed toured the building and I was given a card for when I left. I about 2 days later I got a call with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for Davita? How would you handle conflict? What is dialysis to u?   Answer Question
    She asked what did I want to be paid & she offered 14.25

Pct Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DaVita.

Interview Questions
    • Seems like a great company job fair, one on one interview,patient awareness,training   Answer Question

Facility Administrator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at DaVita.

I am still going through the process and will come back and post as the process continues. I spoke to a leadership recruiter who was very nice and seemed eager to have me succeed. The quoted salary was ridiculously low for the responsibilities but she indicated if I interviewed well, they might eb able to offer more. After 2 brief telephone chats I was scheduled for the online assessment and then scheduled for an interview with a facility hiring manager (not the facility I applied for).

Interview Questions
    • The online assessment was odd so be prepared. There are some scheduling questions, math/calculation questions, logics. Most of these can be done using a calculator and reading the graph, chart. There are grids asking about staff/patient ratios that you have to interpret. This section is timed and the questions are not always clear. You have enough time (I finished with 20 mins to spare), so think, breathe and go slowly. There is a timer. The next set of questions are behavioral: how do you make decisions, are you a leader/follower, are you a team player etc. For these the "desired" answers are pretty obvious.   Answer Question

Evergreen Rotational Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at DaVita in April 2014.

I was interviewed over the phone by HR, initially, then I was contacted for an interview with the accounting department afterward. There were six interviewers in total,and you interviewed with 2 of them at a time. Each interview was scheduled to last 1/2 hour each. The interviewers were from different departments - Taxes, General Ledger, Revenue, and the leadership program supervisor with 2 persons that were currently in the program.

Interview Questions
    • The last interview was with 2 people that were in the Evergreen rotational program, with the supervisor. I asked questions concerning the program - I wanted to know what they enjoyed about the program, and any challenges or difficulties being in the program. One of the interviewer that was currently in the program didn't like the word "difficulties". She was almost yelling at me when she said, "Difficulties? What do you mean by difficulties?" I explained that I meant any difficulties with completing the "projects". She then settled down, and the interview continued.
         Before I interviewed with the last panel, I was waiting in the hallway with another candidate. I asked him how the interviews were going, and he shook his head and said it wasn't going well, and that it was a waste of his time being there. I asked what happened, and he told me that in his first interview one of the interviewers was texting on her phone, not really listening to his answers to the questions that were being asked. I couldn't believe it, and told him I thought that was very rude. He thought I was doing well since I spent the maximum time allowed per interview. His interviews only lasted 5 to 10 minutes at the most, and I felt bad for him in that he wasn't shown much respect. He was a University of Washington graduate, which is the number one business and accounting school in Washington. I didn't think he deserved that kind of treatment.

View Answer
    • One of the interviewers that reviewed my resume while I was being interviewed asked me " You're not working now?"   View Answer

Staff Nurse Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DaVita.

Getting through people services can be challenging but they are thorough. I had group interview and as long as you are competent in your skills and knowledge in their core values and really believe in them its smooth sailing

Pct Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online – interviewed at DaVita in April 2014.

One interview basic questions, easy job to obtain the process was so quick they just wanna get a feel of what kind of person you are so if you don't have experienced they'll train you

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DaVita.

Recieved an email from the recruiter requesting a 30 minute screening call. The questions were mostly behavioural. This was followed by a call with the hiring manager, and then an in person interview. I performed on case question I prepared in advance and was then asked several "on the spot" case questions. All of them easily do- able.

Interview Questions
    Fairly easy with an offer and counter offer. The offer was great, initially, so the counter did not need to be significant.

Registered Dietitian Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at DaVita.

I first had a phone screen with the recruiter who then scheduled a interview with the FA

Interview Questions
    • It was more of a conversation and she did not ask many standard interview questions   Answer Question
    The recruiter sent me a offer letter