DaVita Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2015

2.8

Patient Care Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

I sat down with the Facility Administrator and the Nursing Supervisor. The interview was pretty straight forward. When we were done with the Q & A we took a walk through the unit. That's when my world crumbled. I had never seen or heard of these machines in my life. So I did what any self respecting tech would do. I Googled it..

Interview Questions

• How do I feel about teamwork. What was my worst situation with a patient that I wish I could change. How well do I acclimate to new computer software.   1 Answer
    • How much experience I had   1 Answer
    • Did I have a cerfification   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a true negotiation. I didn't what i asked for, but I got more than they initially offerd

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

I started with an on-campus interview for a different role and was referred over to interview for the Finance Manager role instead. As a result, the time between that first interview and my starting date was two months, and I interviewed with 10 separate people. The first interview was very much behavioral. DaVita values company culture, so they want to make sure you have the right personality type for the position. The second interview (which technically was my third) consisted of two parts. The first was a simulation. I was asked to prepare a 15 minute presentation on something I had accomplished in one of my previous jobs. I presented to four people in various levels of management and, during the presentation, they consistently stopped me to ask questions and attempt to poke holes in anything they could do so. The intent was to simulate an actual meeting - in this role, team members direct meetings with upper management and must be comfortable with the stop-and-go type of presentation. The second part of that interview was with three separate people in a one-on-one environment. If you're chosen to move on to the next stage, you have phone or in-person interviews with upper management. If you pass all of that, you then submit information for DaVita to check out your background - education records, job references, credit check, drug test, etc. And then if you pass that, you get hired.

Interview Questions

• Why do people trust you?   1 Answer
    • What can you infer about our asset utilization strategy, given the information in our 10k?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work in healthcare?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita in March 2015.

Interview

I was introduced through a recruiter, and then went through 2 phone interviews with HR employees before being passed on to an in-person interview. The in-person was with 2 individuals at a DaVita clinic location. One was the hiring VP who was brand new, the other was a seasoned HR guy. The interview was pretty random / didn't seem very structured. In the end, I wasn't sure what I had found out about DaVita, nor what they found out about me.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to give negative feedback to a report?   Answer Question

Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Phila, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Odd, little in way of technical questions to determine my actual skillset. When inquiring into what applications were used on daily basis, management was evasive. When trying to get description of daily responsibilities, information was minimal.

Interview Questions

• What kind of animal would I be?   1 Answer

Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online, was called in for the first interview (panel), then waited about a week to be called in for a second interview. The second interview went okay (just two people this time) and then I waited about two weeks to hear a final response. The initial interactions I had after applying went by very quickly, but ultimately the interview and response process was slow.

Interview Questions

• Which one of our core values stands out to you the most and why?   Answer Question

Compliance Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Temp agency, then Face to face interview. Davita is known for their culture. If you are someone who likes to work hard and have fun while possibly attending a few happy hours a week, then this is the place for you.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about HR experience and your personality   Answer Question

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Long interview process, first, I have a phone interview, then a 1:1 person, and I am waiting for the panel interview. Waiting waiting waiting. More than 5 weeks the whole process. You have to be patient and wait until they call you.

Interview Questions

• Easy questions, behavioral and appropriate. How you handle stress ? What salary ? Tell me one mistake and how you resolve it?   Answer Question

Acute Dialysis RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita in February 2015.

Interview

Contacted by email for phone interview. Was told I would get confirmation of time for face to face interview and never heard back. Still waiting to hear from them.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by email within the week to self schedule a 15 minute phone interview on the company's online calendar. The online job description for the Patient Accounts Specialist is vague.

Interview Questions

• How did you become familiar with Davita? What interested you in the job? Tell me about your work experience. What is the minimum pay you will accept? Was told the pay for this position is max. $17/hour. Was told that the best way to get in to Davita is to know someone who works there. Very friendly interviewer.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

1- Phone interview with HR 2- Interview at Davita with the hiring manager and three other teammates from the same team. They were all really nice and asked some of the same basic interview questions I had answered in the phone interview. Then they started asking questions related to the position and how I was able to fulfill their expectations. They were also very friendly and gave me plenty opportunity to ask about the position itself and about them. It was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Why DaVita? Tell me about yourself? Where do you see yourself in 5 years   Answer Question

Negotiation

The process was quite long and slow.