DaVita

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Denver, CO

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DaVita in October 2012.

Interview Details – Be prepared for a long interview process potentially filled with cases or excel tests. DaVita hires for potential and a good culture fit. They want to make sure you fit in well with the very defined culture of the Village. I recommend reading up on the HBS and Stanford GSB case studies written about DaVita.

Interview Question – How many dialysis treatments does DaVita do in a week?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I could negotiate some on the base salary. It was easier to negotiate the signing bonus ($5k), perhaps because I was not relocating, then to negotiate a significant increase to the base or bonus potential.

San Diego, CA

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at DaVita in May 2011.

Interview Details – They called me and set up a test and then interviewed me. Seemed a little disorganized

Interview Question – Give an example of how you improved a process   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Not in my salary range

Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DaVita in June 2010.

Interview Details – I should have known that there was a lot of 'dead weight' in the organization because several of the interviewers had no idea what they were doing. It was clear that they had little to no experience in management, yet they were in management positions but several very impressive.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected or difficult at all.   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at DaVita in March 2009.

Interview Details – Company has a great culture - they like people who previously were in the miliary. Very friendly and upbeat environment. However, you are dealing all day with very depressing health problems.

Interview Questions

• Why health care if you have never been in health care before?   Answer Question
  • Have you visited a DaVita center before (make sure you have before the invterview)?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at DaVita in May 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring took over 4 months. Interview was a joke. Didn't ask me anything of substance.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None.

Worked for DaVita? Contribute to the Community!