DaVita Manager Interview Questions

2.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DaVita in October 2012.

Be prepared for a long interview process potentially filled with cases or excel tests. DaVita hires for potential and a good culture fit. They want to make sure you fit in well with the very defined culture of the Village. I recommend reading up on the HBS and Stanford GSB case studies written about DaVita.

Interview Questions
  • How many dialysis treatments does DaVita do in a week?   View Answer
I could negotiate some on the base salary. It was easier to negotiate the signing bonus ($5k), perhaps because I was not relocating, then to negotiate a significant increase to the base or bonus potential.

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at DaVita in May 2011.

They called me and set up a test and then interviewed me. Seemed a little disorganized

Not in my salary range

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DaVita in June 2010.

I should have known that there was a lot of 'dead weight' in the organization because several of the interviewers had no idea what they were doing. It was clear that they had little to no experience in management, yet they were in management positions but several very impressive.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at DaVita in March 2009.

Company has a great culture - they like people who previously were in the miliary. Very friendly and upbeat environment. However, you are dealing all day with very depressing health problems.

Interview Questions
    • Why health care if you have never been in health care before?   Answer Question
    • Have you visited a DaVita center before (make sure you have before the invterview)?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at DaVita in May 2012.

Hiring took over 4 months. Interview was a joke. Didn't ask me anything of substance.

None.

Worked for DaVita? Contribute to the Community!