DaVita

DaVita Patient Account Representative Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I applied online – interviewed at DaVita in July 2014.

I applied online and a few days later, had a 15 minute phone interview with the recruiter. I was scheduled for another phone interview with the hiring manager, which lasted for about an hour. The third interview was an in-person interview, which was scheduled to last for 2-2 1/2 hours. The recruiter sent me a detailed list on what was to be discussed. Upon my arrival at the facility, I was greeted by two people, one who I was not originally scheduled to interview with. They read 6 questions off of a piece of paper (which I thought was a bit unprofessional). While answering a question, I was interrupted by a woman who was going to direct me to the testing area (for an analytical skills test). At this point, I felt like I was being rushed, mind you, only 20 minutes had passed. After the interview, I took a 30 minute test, mostly consisting of analogy questions (there is a reason why these questions were thrown out of the SAT). After the test, I was sent on my way. In total, the interview lasted only an hour. I feel that my interview was short because they had someone else in mind for the position. Also, they discussed nothing that the recruited had mentioned would be discussed.

Interview Questions
  • All questions were behavioral and had already been asked during both phone interviews.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DaVita.

I had a brief phone interview with an HR representative, then took some computer tests to show understanding of some computer programs (including Excel), and finally, an interview where I had about 6 people all asking me questions. None were difficult, they made it quite casual and more like a conversation than an interrogation, which is what it felt like initially with that many people in the room.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate, but I believe they wouldn't mind being asked for more if you are experienced. I had zero experience in the field so I did not ask. I was more than happy with the base pay they offered me.

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN
    Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at DaVita in October 2011.

i actually applied for another position, but I received emails that I was qualified for another position being a Patient Account Rep. I did a short phone interview which went well. I then was scheduled several interviews with 4 different managers, all separate one on one interviews. All of the interviews went well besides one. i felt he sorta looked down on me. After the interviews I was scheduled for testing. The computer test consisted of Spelling and Grammar, Excel and I forgot the other. i bombed on the Excel test. I feel this is the only reason I did not secure the job.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were the typical ones. Why do you want to leave your current position? They actually talked about the company a lot more so than questions for me.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berwyn, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berwyn, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at DaVita in March 2011.

It was a very long interview almost 3 hrs long. Then you are tested on Microsoft products.

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with a negative colleague at work?   View Answer
    No negotiating.