DaVita

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DaVita in June 2014.

Interview Details – I went to an open house, I toured the facility we got to do some trivia games and then we had a one on one interview with a manager. After the open house I received an email about 1 week later explaining that I was moved on to the next step and needed to choose a center that I wanted to work at. 3 days later I received a phone call from the center that u chosed hiring manage and was scheduled for an one on one interview the intertwine went well and I was offer the job.

Interview Questions

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at DaVita in May 2014.

Interview Details – I put in an app online on April 30th & by A
May 1st I had an email for an interview. I interviewed toured the building and I was given a card for when I left. I about 2 days later I got a call with an offer.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Davita? How would you handle conflict? What is dialysis to u?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – She asked what did I want to be paid & she offered 14.25

Hope, AR

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at DaVita in January 2013.

Interview Details – I put in the application on Tuesday and was called for an over the phone interview on Wednesday. I took the online assessment and and now awaiting the results of that test. Will keep you updated when more becomes avaliable.

Interview Question – How do you feel about the assessment questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was very easy.

South Holland, IL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at DaVita in December 2011.

Interview Details – It was pretty decent interview process, however they arent good with follow up. HR doesn't return emails.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult customers?   Answer Question
  • How do you feel about working on the weekends and working unscheduled overtime if needed?   Answer Question

Interviewed at DaVita

Interview Details – I applied to DaVita several times in the past, and finally received an email for a phone interview about three days later. The phone interview went well (focus on the core values and mission statement). I was called the following day for an in house interview that was the following day. I had my interview and there were three people present, and they all asked questions. They were very friendly and made the experience pleasant! Smile and focus on Team work!

Interview Question – What do you feel is a weakness?   Answer Question

Patient Care Technician

I applied in-person - interviewed at DaVita in September 2012.

Interview Details – I went to an open house, interviewed by the facility Manager which i thought went well. A week later i was interviewed over the phone by a recruiter, she were easy to talk with, i was told the nurse manager will contact me soon. I will update as I go along the recruiting process.

Interview Question – What was the most difficult experience i had with a patient at my previous job   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Still waiting, will update later.

Interviews for Top Jobs at DaVita

Worked for DaVita? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DaVita Patient Care Technician interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by DaVita employees and interview candidates.