DaVita Patient Care Technician Interview Questions

2.0

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  El Paso, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DaVita in July 2014.

They had everyone come in at 4 AM to shadow other PCTs. After shadowing for 4 hours, I was suppose to get interviewed. They made me wait an extra hour because there was another person shadowing and they chose to interview her first. The interview was pretty short and friendly.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me how long I would be in town.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

Patient Care Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DaVita in July 2014.

Applied online and the whole process took about a month. After submitting application online, I was asked to take an online test. After that, I received a call from the FA just going over some specifics of the job. A couple days later, I received a call from an Asst. FA to set up a time to interview. I went to the clinic about a week later and shadowed another PCT and interviewed with the Social Worker.

Interview Questions
    • There really were not too many unexpected questions. Most of my time at the clinic was with the PCT teaching me about the position and making sure that it was something I wanted to do.   Answer Question
    There wasn't any negotiating. The starting salary is set.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DaVita in June 2014.

I went to an open house, I toured the facility we got to do some trivia games and then we had a one on one interview with a manager. After the open house I received an email about 1 week later explaining that I was moved on to the next step and needed to choose a center that I wanted to work at. 3 days later I received a phone call from the center that u chosed hiring manage and was scheduled for an one on one interview the intertwine went well and I was offer the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at DaVita in May 2014.

I put in an app online on April 30th & by A
    May 1st I had an email for an interview. I interviewed toured the building and I was given a card for when I left. I about 2 days later I got a call with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for Davita? How would you handle conflict? What is dialysis to u?   Answer Question
    She asked what did I want to be paid & she offered 14.25

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hope, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hope, AR

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at DaVita in January 2013.

I put in the application on Tuesday and was called for an over the phone interview on Wednesday. I took the online assessment and and now awaiting the results of that test. Will keep you updated when more becomes avaliable.

It was very easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  South Holland, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Holland, IL

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at DaVita in December 2011.

It was pretty decent interview process, however they arent good with follow up. HR doesn't return emails.

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with difficult customers?   Answer Question
    • How do you feel about working on the weekends and working unscheduled overtime if needed?   Answer Question

Patient Care Technician Interview

I applied to DaVita several times in the past, and finally received an email for a phone interview about three days later. The phone interview went well (focus on the core values and mission statement). I was called the following day for an in house interview that was the following day. I had my interview and there were three people present, and they all asked questions. They were very friendly and made the experience pleasant! Smile and focus on Team work!

Patient Care Technician Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at DaVita in September 2012.

I went to an open house, interviewed by the facility Manager which i thought went well. A week later i was interviewed over the phone by a recruiter, she were easy to talk with, i was told the nurse manager will contact me soon. I will update as I go along the recruiting process.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult experience i had with a patient at my previous job   View Answer
    Still waiting, will update later.

Worked for DaVita? Contribute to the Community!