DaVita Registered Nurse Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2014

2.4

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at DaVita.

Took 4 weeks. Still waiting for offer. Recruiter called and scheduled for panel interview. They said to wait after 48 hours for the next step. Just be patient because it is a lengthy process.

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DaVita in December 2013.

Lengthy! First the recruiter calls you. The lower management schedules an interview and usually a higher manager will also interview you. You will also do a "share day", depending on the position you are applying for. This is a half day of inconveniencing some poor soul who has to show you the ropes, and then report back to the management to see if you are a good fit. Their opinion may be disregarded, so it is just another step in the process to consume your time.

Interview Questions
    • What do you do for fun? (This is one of Davita's "core" values-who has fun at work? Unless you work at Pixar or Google?)   View Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DaVita.

I was not told about the issue of discrimination in clinic before being hired. This non-disclosure was negligent and harmful to my career and family.

Interview Questions
    I feel I should have rec'd more compensation as I relocated and should have been given more hourly having many years experience, but was told it was such a great place to work and accepted the job thinking that to be true. Was not true.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at DaVita.

Two interviews with two different people. Both interview the person was late. The first one an hour late.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiating. They accepted my asking price. But I should have asked for more. Job was far more than I could have guessed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, CA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DaVita in August 2011.

They are all accomodating and very welcoming. I really appreciate all of them. The enjoyed the panel interview, though they like grilled me there with questions but it turns out like it was just a conversation. I give thumbs up to DaVita team.

Registered Nurse Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at DaVita in March 2012.

I went to an open house. I met with a HR manager who screened my resume, gave me an overview of the position, and progressed me on to meeting with the Facility Administrator. She reviewed my resume, asked me why I wanted to be a dialysis nurse, and proceeded to tell me the progression of training. We concluded by her saying Recruiting will be contacting me.

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at DaVita in July 2010.

questions asked were guided towards the companys core values. overall a great experience. the recruiters were very firendly and easy to speak with; the hiring process does take some time with the multiple interviews, background check and drug screen.

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at DaVita in June 2010.

Laid back and casual. Looking for hard workers. I came from Acute dialysis and had worked per diem for this company i was interviewing for.

Interview Questions
    • Name a situation in which you were completely out of your element and what you did about it.   View Answers (3)