DaVita Registered Nurse Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2015

2.3

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at DaVita in October 2014.

Interview

One interview with two people. I was told I would be contacted for another interview, but I still haven't heard back yet. I am hoping to hear soon. I know typically they do phone interviews as well before the 1:1 interview, but I some how passed that. The first in person interview is all about behavioral questions. The next interview is supposed to be from a nurse and will be asked medical questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you were criticized at something at your last job and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Took 4 weeks. Still waiting for offer. Recruiter called and scheduled for panel interview. They said to wait after 48 hours for the next step. Just be patient because it is a lengthy process.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DaVita in December 2013.

Interview

Lengthy! First the recruiter calls you. The lower management schedules an interview and usually a higher manager will also interview you. You will also do a "share day", depending on the position you are applying for. This is a half day of inconveniencing some poor soul who has to show you the ropes, and then report back to the management to see if you are a good fit. Their opinion may be disregarded, so it is just another step in the process to consume your time.

Interview Questions

• What do you do for fun? (This is one of Davita's "core" values-who has fun at work? Unless you work at Pixar or Google?)   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DaVita.

Interview

I was not told about the issue of discrimination in clinic before being hired. This non-disclosure was negligent and harmful to my career and family.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty standard   1 Answer

Negotiation

I feel I should have rec'd more compensation as I relocated and should have been given more hourly having many years experience, but was told it was such a great place to work and accepted the job thinking that to be true. Was not true.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at DaVita in May 2013.

Interview

It was very straightforward. I applied for the position online on the company website. I was just a resume fill in and cv submission. Questions were direct about experience and work hours. I talked to the regional manager on the phone and she called me to come to her office in the afternoon the next day (tuesday) I had to answer a nursing competency quiz. I also spoke to the 2 managers I was going to be working under. I got lucky and they liked me. ( I got hired)

Interview Questions

• They asked me my work availability (mainly weekends) Depending on facility, you had to be able to work every other weekend or every 3rd weekend.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at DaVita (Tallahassee, FL).

Interview

Two interviews with two different people. Both interview the person was late. The first one an hour late.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiating. They accepted my asking price. But I should have asked for more. Job was far more than I could have guessed.

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DaVita (Elk Grove, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

They are all accomodating and very welcoming. I really appreciate all of them. The enjoyed the panel interview, though they like grilled me there with questions but it turns out like it was just a conversation. I give thumbs up to DaVita team.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at DaVita in March 2012.

Interview

I went to an open house. I met with a HR manager who screened my resume, gave me an overview of the position, and progressed me on to meeting with the Facility Administrator. She reviewed my resume, asked me why I wanted to be a dialysis nurse, and proceeded to tell me the progression of training. We concluded by her saying Recruiting will be contacting me.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at DaVita in July 2010.

Interview

questions asked were guided towards the companys core values. overall a great experience. the recruiters were very firendly and easy to speak with; the hiring process does take some time with the multiple interviews, background check and drug screen.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at DaVita in June 2010.

Interview

Laid back and casual. Looking for hard workers. I came from Acute dialysis and had worked per diem for this company i was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation in which you were completely out of your element and what you did about it.   3 Answers