DaVita

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Accountant Interview

Senior Accountant
Tacoma, WA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at DaVita in March 2012.

Interview Details – Was called in to interview for the position and I had a well rounded conversation with the interview. It focused on all my experience, not just those of the last couple of years. The interviewer was pleasant and friendly and quickly let me know that they wanted me to meet their senior managers.

The second interview consisted of a panel interview and also was more conversational and non-threatening in style.

Interview Question – How well do you know accounting.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – i did not negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Accountant Interview

Senior Accountant
Tacoma, WA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at DaVita in June 2011.

Interview Details – Recruiter was pleasant and staff was friendly

Interview Question – Describe your level of experience with Access and Excel   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at DaVita

Worked for DaVita? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DaVita Senior Accountant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by DaVita employees and interview candidates.