DaVita

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at DaVita.

Interview Details – Recieved an email from the recruiter requesting a 30 minute screening call. The questions were mostly behavioural. This was followed by a call with the hiring manager, and then an in person interview. I performed on case question I prepared in advance and was then asked several "on the spot" case questions. All of them easily do- able.

Interview Question – Walk me through your resume.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Fairly easy with an offer and counter offer. The offer was great, initially, so the counter did not need to be significant.

El Segundo, CA

I applied online and interviewed at DaVita.

Interview Details – Thus far, I have completed a phone interview with an HR rep, a phone interview with the director of the group, up next is an Excel test, and if I make it past that round, I believe the next step is a 5 hour onsite interview with case studies and panel interviews.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you were the "slacker" on a group assignment.   Answer Question

Tacoma, WA

I applied online - interviewed at DaVita in July 2012.

Interview Details – All about the company core values

Interview Question – Healthcare Industry questions   Answer Question

El Segundo, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DaVita in November 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online and was immediately contacted by a member of the 'village'. I soon had a phone interview, which was mostly fit. I was flown out to LA and had about 5 rounds of interviews. It was pretty exhausting, but good. They included 2 case interviews. The people there are all really nice and friendly and are all pretty smart.

Interview Questions

Calverton, MD

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at DaVita in April 2011.

Interview Details – Interview for senior financial analyst for corporate development was like an interview for someone fresh out of college interviewing for investment banking -- nothing but formula regurgitation. I have four years of valuation advisory and a year of equity research -- ridiculous (you really think I could get this far without knowing a CAPM??). Nothing during the interview that was asked was substantive. Just formula regurgitation from first quarter of b-school -- dance boy dance -- and done in a condescending way. If you want this job, do your formula regurgiation exercises. For some reason, they think this has some bearing on what makes up a good M&A analyst. My guess is that this is a rite of passage -- they had to put up with this garbage in investment banks, they are former i-bankers -- therefore they think that they feel entitled to that. Being in the process of doing this interview for same job with other firms, I can tell you that this is definitely not par for the course, but not hugely surprising either knowing bankers and having worked in investment banks.

Interview Question – Walk me through CAPM   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at DaVita

Worked for DaVita? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DaVita Senior Financial Analyst interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by DaVita employees and interview candidates.