DaVita Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DaVita.

Recieved an email from the recruiter requesting a 30 minute screening call. The questions were mostly behavioural. This was followed by a call with the hiring manager, and then an in person interview. I performed on case question I prepared in advance and was then asked several "on the spot" case questions. All of them easily do- able.

Interview Questions
Fairly easy with an offer and counter offer. The offer was great, initially, so the counter did not need to be significant.

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

I applied online – interviewed at DaVita.

Thus far, I have completed a phone interview with an HR rep, a phone interview with the director of the group, up next is an Excel test, and if I make it past that round, I believe the next step is a 5 hour onsite interview with case studies and panel interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you were the "slacker" on a group assignment.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

I applied online – interviewed at DaVita in July 2012.

All about the company core values

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DaVita in November 2011.

I applied online and was immediately contacted by a member of the 'village'. I soon had a phone interview, which was mostly fit. I was flown out to LA and had about 5 rounds of interviews. It was pretty exhausting, but good. They included 2 case interviews. The people there are all really nice and friendly and are all pretty smart.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calverton, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calverton, MD

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at DaVita in April 2011.

Interview for senior financial analyst for corporate development was like an interview for someone fresh out of college interviewing for investment banking -- nothing but formula regurgitation. I have four years of valuation advisory and a year of equity research -- ridiculous (you really think I could get this far without knowing a CAPM??). Nothing during the interview that was asked was substantive. Just formula regurgitation from first quarter of b-school -- dance boy dance -- and done in a condescending way. If you want this job, do your formula regurgiation exercises. For some reason, they think this has some bearing on what makes up a good M&A analyst. My guess is that this is a rite of passage -- they had to put up with this garbage in investment banks, they are former i-bankers -- therefore they think that they feel entitled to that. Being in the process of doing this interview for same job with other firms, I can tell you that this is definitely not par for the course, but not hugely surprising either knowing bankers and having worked in investment banks.