DaVita Social Worker Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Social Worker Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at DaVita.

Appointment was set as any routine interview. I was interviewed by the Inter Disciplinary Team (IDT) I thought it was nice that team members were allowed to have some input into the decision. Interview was like a conversation. I was asked about specific instances where I had to address a particular situation. Interview was about 45 minutes. Interview was designed to be relaxed, but I had the usual butterflies when interviewing in front of a group of people.

Interview Questions
  • Given your depth of experience and positions, how will you work in this position that has less leadership responsibility?   Answer Question
Know what you want before the offer comes. Decide what your needs and desires are. .

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, IL

I applied online – interviewed at DaVita in September 2012.

I had an interview with the facility administrator and a social worker that had been filling in at that facility during the hiring process. They asked me about the company's core values and which one had the most significance in my life. They were also very focused on how I would be able to keep a positive attitude during adversity and stressful events. The interview was more casual than expected. It is important to relax and show your real personality.

Interview Questions
    • What Davita Core team value has the most personal significance to you and why?   View Answer
    Pay and hours were already set.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at DaVita in June 2012.

A friend recommended the company as they were in need of a SW immediately. One Phone interview.

I was offered two hourly wages, one that paid for travel expenses, and one higher if I paid my own travel expenses.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocky Hill, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocky Hill, CT

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DaVita in March 2011.

I heard about the job through a colleague which helped me drop a name when I called and I got a return call in only a few days. Had initial interview with a social worker/FA and then final interview with FA at my future clinic who made me an offer

I aimed high when offered the position and the return offer was only about a dollar under what I was going for (per hour)

Social Worker Interview

Interviewed with the FA, the RN, and the area head social worker. They go through list of standard questions. Each team gets to pick who they believe is the best fit.

Little room for negotiation