DaVita

Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff Accountant Interview

Staff Accountant
Federal Way, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DaVita in August 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online, received email to set up interview. The interview started with a Manager from one of the areas, and someone in their leadership development program. Spent 30 minutes going thru their 10 questions, and I asked mine. I think I caught them off guard on a couple of mine, which were derived from the job description page of their website. The next 30 minutes were spent with 2 of the senior accountants on staff.

Interview Question – None were really difficult or unexpected, as most of them were behavioral   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Staff Accountant

I applied online and interviewed at DaVita.

Interview Details – Numerous steps. First one was a phone interview that lasted literally only three minutes! I thought I did not follow through but then I got an offer to go in for an interview so I guess the trick is that you cannot say you failed based on the time you spent on the phone.

Interview Question – What do you know about DaVita?   Answer Question

Worked for DaVita? Contribute to the Community!