DaVita

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DaVita in August 2013.

Applied online, received email to set up interview. The interview started with a Manager from one of the areas, and someone in their leadership development program. Spent 30 minutes going thru their 10 questions, and I asked mine. I think I caught them off guard on a couple of mine, which were derived from the job description page of their website. The next 30 minutes were spent with 2 of the senior accountants on staff.

Interview Questions
  • None were really difficult or unexpected, as most of them were behavioral   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

Staff Accountant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at DaVita.

Numerous steps. First one was a phone interview that lasted literally only three minutes! I thought I did not follow through but then I got an offer to go in for an interview so I guess the trick is that you cannot say you failed based on the time you spent on the phone.

Interview Questions