DaVita

Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff Accountant Interview

Staff Accountant
Federal Way, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DaVita in August 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online, received email to set up interview. The interview started with a Manager from one of the areas, and someone in their leadership development program. Spent 30 minutes going thru their 10 questions, and I asked mine. I think I caught them off guard on a couple of mine, which were derived from the job description page of their website. The next 30 minutes were spent with 2 of the senior accountants on staff.

Interview Question – None were really difficult or unexpected, as most of them were behavioral   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Staff Accountant Interview

Staff Accountant

I applied online and interviewed at DaVita.

Interview Details – Numerous steps. First one was a phone interview that lasted literally only three minutes! I thought I did not follow through but then I got an offer to go in for an interview so I guess the trick is that you cannot say you failed based on the time you spent on the phone.

Interview Question – What do you know about DaVita?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at DaVita

Worked for DaVita? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DaVita Staff Accountant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by DaVita employees and interview candidates.