Dabur International Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dabur International

Brand Manager Interview

Interview

Campus Hire - Video interview based on marketing principles

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy and accepting.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Dabur International (Ghaziabad (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

Company wanted to hire chemical engineers for the post of research associate where after one year of training they would be promoted to Junior Scientist post in oral care department. 2 people conducted the interview, one from HR field and the other one was a scientist.
    A lot of focus was on the creativity and curiosity of the candidate.
    Interview started with an introduction, Then general questions like why you want to do this job, why not higher studies.
    As a chemical engineer I was asked why I want to shift from core chemical to this field where most of the work will be bench work. I was asked that in the last fortnight what things had made me curious.
    I was asked about Odomos and how it is made.
    Overall interviewers talked softly and expected a lot of curiosity from me.

Interview Questions

• In the last fortnight what things have made you curious ?   1 Answer
    • Why not higher studies ? Why oral care ? what do you know about its products ?   Answer Question
    • In oral care products which one will you prefer, chemical products or natural ?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Dabur International in March 2009.

Interview

If I witnessed an employee using their employee discount for a friend, first thing first (ask if its against company policy right?) Yes, then ill defiantly let my manager know what I saw, because if its wrong its wrong, your basically stealing from the company and I’m 100% against stealing because there ruining it for themselves and for myself if that person was caught he or she could say “Oh well zakia saw me doing this” and I could lose my job. I don’t want that for myself.