Dabur International

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dabur International

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghaziabad (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghaziabad (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dabur International in July 2011.

Company wanted to hire chemical engineers for the post of research associate where after one year of training they would be promoted to Junior Scientist post in oral care department. 2 people conducted the interview, one from HR field and the other one was a scientist.
A lot of focus was on the creativity and curiosity of the candidate.
Interview started with an introduction, Then general questions like why you want to do this job, why not higher studies.
As a chemical engineer I was asked why I want to shift from core chemical to this field where most of the work will be bench work. I was asked that in the last fortnight what things had made me curious.
I was asked about Odomos and how it is made.
Overall interviewers talked softly and expected a lot of curiosity from me.

Interview Questions
  • In the last fortnight what things have made you curious ?   View Answer
  • Why not higher studies ? Why oral care ? what do you know about its products ?   Answer Question
  • In oral care products which one will you prefer, chemical products or natural ?   View Answer