Dachis Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Austin, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dachis Group.

Interview Details – The whole process was over about 2 weeks. I have first interviewed with one of their VP for an hour. I was then asked to come for a technical interview with two of their developers. It was mostly a whiteboard interview. They were not very well prepared and it showed by the quality of their questions. One developer was rather nice and likeable while the other one was more interested in showing off his knowledge. The interview was around 90 minutes. I have not heard back from them after that and they did not bother to respond to my follow-up emails.

Interview Question – Most of the questions were around data, SQL and key value pairs.   Answer Question

Worked for Dachis Group? Contribute to the Community!