Daegis Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Daegis

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Daegis (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Very thorough. Interviewed with many leaders and front line contributors across the business. The initial interviews were over the phone followed by in person interviews in the office. I Skype'd with those that were remote which was great for both parties to get to know each other. I interviewed twice with some of the key decision makers.

Interview Questions

• Ideas on how I would grow the business around the new vision and strategy.   1 Answer

E-Discovery Quality Assurance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Daegis (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

apply through craigslist, submit resume. manager will interview and explain what they do and what kind of candidate they are looking for

Interview Questions