Daelim Industrial Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2015
Updated Mar 17, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Daelim Industrial

Commissioning Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Daelim Industrial in October 2013.

Interview

walkin interview process was conducted to hire people. Advertisements will be published on news papers and agencies will be used to contact with you post interview. the interview and recruitment stages take nearly 3 to 4 months to complete. The company provides the salary that they agreed to pay you.

Interview Questions

• General Technical questions and high expectancy on experience in projects   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Daelim Industrial.

Interview

took a test for capabilities what i have and undertake the parts of project as engineer. and then get into the job interview after pass the test. the atmosphere at interview was not heavy and gloomy, interviewer tried to make me comfortable to be able to speak my experience

Interview Questions

• what is your vision for the future and what is mt pros and cons.   Answer Question

Instrument Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Daelim Industrial (Seoul (South Korea)) in March 2011.

Interview

call for interview on 1 day before and no address was specified by the staff agency, waited for the intervew from morning and at last was conducted telephonic. Unplanned manner and delay in processing the documents was another reason by the staffing agency as well as company. Well interview was however simple as expected so no hassles encountered.

Piping Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Daelim Industrial in February 2011.

Interview

the ask if I am available to work in Korea and if I willing too attent the interview. At the day of interview, the made everyone to take the exam. After the exam, they will conduct thier one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experince in piping layout?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Daelim Industrial (Seoul (South Korea)) in September 2009.

Interview

It was a technical Interview. They asked some basic question about the work profile and the different type of projects I was handling.

Interview Questions

• What is NPSH, What are the different type of compressor, their working, Surging etc.   Answer Question