Dahill Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2015

2.7

Recruiter Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Dahill (San Antonio, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was with the recruiting manager who seemed to run the whole office. They were looking for a recruiting coordinator with the pay salary of an admin. When I asked about room for advancement it seemed slow in about 3 years + from a "coordinator". Also, he mentioned having to stay late or work weekends. Would definitely not recommend. The position is open because the last person left for another position as a "head hunter".

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you dealt with a tough client/manager   Answer Question
    • Why are you looking to move from your current position?   Answer Question
    • What's your salary expectation?   1 Answer
    • What systems do you have experience using?   Answer Question

Meter Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Dahill (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I met a recruiter at a job fair and received an email requesting a formal interview the same week. An interview with the direct supervisor and an explanation of the position with a question and answer session with the staff currently holding this position. I then was asked to interview with another manager the same week, which was a one on one informal interview.

Interview Questions

• Went over job description and asked if i would have any issues with them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Dahill (San Antonio, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

All the managers and executives were extremely professional and very thorough. The process was over in a couple of weeks and I was always was treated with respect and professional courtesy. I was very impressed with both the main office and the warehouse. First class facilities. Very impressive Showroom with their entire portfolio of products on display.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself being in 3 years?   1 Answer

Business Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Dahill (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Recruiter contacts you for an interview, then interview with branch manager, then final interview with director of sales

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation. salary is standard across the board but average income per year with commission was around 60K

New Business Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dahill (San Antonio, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Telephone screen with recruiter.
    interview with sales manager.
    job shadow for about 1/2 a day.
    Final interview with regional head of sales.

Interview Questions

• interview focused on new business acquisition activity.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer was pretty standard.

Technician Repairman Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dahill (San Antonio, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

It was basically a call to verify that my technician skills were up to date and to determine whether or not I wanted to work within their salary range.

Interview Questions

• Whether or not I wanted to work for a low hourly wage.   1 Answer

The job paid too little

New Business Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Dahill (Houston, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

Very basic HR questions - specific references to past sales achievements, goals, planning, etc. Typical for sales. Very good organization, but in HOU still in Its youth. San Antonio is corporate- more matured. Interview cites your typical sales schedule, comp plan, and any draws. Read CAREFULLY. 2 yr non compete also. Be aware that expected hours are m-f 730-5:30. Really difficult unless you live around the corner with no extra curricular activities. All in all it's a good place if you can manage to work at the downtown locations that are more eatablished.

Best of luck!!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They aren't too flexible on salary, but you may be able to get your draw written in as a gimme.

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dahill (San Antonio, TX) in March 2009.

Interview

Originally interviewed at a job fair by a recruiter and sales manager, got a call back for a second interview with a Sr. Manager, GM, and President of the Company.

Interview Questions

• Regarding cold calling customers, what has made you succesful in setting appts?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Dahill.

Interview

it took a month to get hired... was promised a car and wont get one til a few months, paychecks are okay... getting sales is where the money is at. phone prospecting can get tiring at times but its not too bad... just practice talk track and youll get better with time and be able to set meetings w business owners and hopefully sell Dahills products and make $$$

Interview Questions

• just try to overcome any objectives... i had no experience in this industry but was able to work my way into interviews and got hired. orientation was fun and really engaging. Just know what youre getting into before you take the job... things dont always appear as they look.   Answer Question

Negotiation

non negotiable

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Dahill in June 2009.

Interview

Interview process consisted of a phone, face to face, ride along, final interview. Not too challenging. Just be positive and willing to work hard.

Interview Questions

• Describe your most creative sale.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No point in negotiating. Everyone starts at the same amount.