Dahlmann Campus Inn

Very Easy Interview

Bellman Interview

Bellman
Ann Arbor, MI

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Dahlmann Campus Inn.

Interview Details – I showed up for a quick interview with the Bell Captain who held an extremely easy interview. Basically asking what hours you can work and when you can start. They asked a couple common interview questions the "tell me a time when you had a customer" type questions. Second interview was with the front office manager who actually asked a couple of the same questions then asked when I could start.

Interview Question – None, all very simply what if scenario questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Dahlmann Campus Inn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dahlmann Campus Inn interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dahlmann Campus Inn employees and interview candidates.