Daiichi Sankyo Interview Questions

3.1

Primary Care Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newport News, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo in June 2014.

I applied online and was contacted via email to set up an interview. The following week I had a phone interview. After this, I was invited to an in-person interview which took place a week later. At this interview the questions were more situation based.

Interview Questions
    • If you were not to get this job, what do you imagine you would do after? (I don't believe everyone would get this question though. I think it was asked of me because I do not have a sales background.)   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo in July 2014.

Initial phone interview that took about twenty minutes. Face to face interview one week later that took about an hour. Waiting to hear back. District Manager who did interviewing was friendly and professional.

Intern Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo.

The important portion of the interview is the behavior questions. The rest are pretty much of your resume. They need to know that you are someone who takes the initiative, as well as being accountable for their actions

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Parsippany, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo in May 2014.

I applied to the position online, through indeed.com, and my college career website, as well as sent a confirmation email with my resume attached to the recruiter. I was contaced via phone within 40 minutes of sending the email, and arranged for a phone interview the following week, which lasted 13 minutes. Arranged for a face-to-face the next day, for a time at beginning of May. erview process was very nerve wrecking because this was a major position I knew I wanted to land. Four different people during a length of two hours asked mostly behavioral questions. I went home early afternoon, and was offered the position within 8 hours of completing the interview process. Began the position within two weeks. Overall process: 6 weeks

Interview Questions
    • "If I were to give that pale by the door, filled with rocks, and I asked you how much water can you fill the pale with? How you would go about it?"   Answer Question
    Hiring recruiter was the most helpful lady I have ever had and was very interested in getting me the best offer for the position. Ultimately was provided a substantial offer, and accepted.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo.

The interview process started by applying online at their website. I was contacted by a regional manager. The interview process included going over my resume from bottom to top. The recruiter seemed to scoff whenever I changed jobs. The most obvious disappointment included leaving a popular car rental company for a more lucrative position (3x the salary).

He repeatedly stated why pharma sales. Almost like I wasn't good enough.

After interviewing for this pharma company I had somewhat of a bitter taste in my mouth compared to the others that I have had contact with. Even when compared to the ones that I drove 200+ miles and had to pay $50 for parking and this was a phone screen.

Overall I would consider the position but I didn't enjoy the phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why pharma? Why pharma? Why pharma? Why haven't you worked in pharma?   View Answer

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo.

Phone screening then face to face. Reviewed my resume during the phone interview with the District manager, starting from the bottom to the top. Then answered why us? The Manager wanted to know numbers related to past performance in previous jobs as well as what type of numbers I'm producing now.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about an unpleasant experience you had and how you turned it around to positive.   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo.

Did initial phone interview with district manager. Then went on a face to face with hiring manager. waiting to hear back

Interview Questions
    • Interview was pretty standard. basically geared towards how my background would transfer into pharma   Answer Question

Senior Human Resources Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bethlehem, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo in September 2013.

Was asked for SS card and DL prior to interview. Interviewed with 2 Ops and fill in for HR. Standard questions

Interview Questions
    • Standard questions none that I was unable to answer   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Parsippany, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo in September 2013.

I applied online. short listed for personal interview after answering simple question about my background over the phone. I was interviewed by the director and his team members back n forth on the same day and finally by the HR. I made sure that i thank everyone for the interview via Email. after a week i was confirmed and selected for the position. the background process took a week to complete.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were based on my previous experience and my knowledge related to position.   View Answer
    The offer met and exceeded my expectation and desire. My priority was to be the part of this Organisation not the salary. As an intern you wont be dissapointed with the pay rate.

Pre-screen is challenging.

Interview Questions

Worked for Daiichi Sankyo? Contribute to the Community!