Daiichi Sankyo

Average Difficulty
38 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Parsippany, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo in May 2014.

Interview Details – I applied to the position online, through indeed.com, and my college career website, as well as sent a confirmation email with my resume attached to the recruiter. I was contaced via phone within 40 minutes of sending the email, and arranged for a phone interview the following week, which lasted 13 minutes. Arranged for a face-to-face the next day, for a time at beginning of May. erview process was very nerve wrecking because this was a major position I knew I wanted to land. Four different people during a length of two hours asked mostly behavioral questions. I went home early afternoon, and was offered the position within 8 hours of completing the interview process. Began the position within two weeks. Overall process: 6 weeks

Interview Question – "If I were to give that pale by the door, filled with rocks, and I asked you how much water can you fill the pale with? How you would go about it?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Hiring recruiter was the most helpful lady I have ever had and was very interested in getting me the best offer for the position. Ultimately was provided a substantial offer, and accepted.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo.

Interview Details – The interview process started by applying online at their website. I was contacted by a regional manager. The interview process included going over my resume from bottom to top. The recruiter seemed to scoff whenever I changed jobs. The most obvious disappointment included leaving a popular car rental company for a more lucrative position (3x the salary).

He repeatedly stated why pharma sales. Almost like I wasn't good enough.

After interviewing for this pharma company I had somewhat of a bitter taste in my mouth compared to the others that I have had contact with. Even when compared to the ones that I drove 200+ miles and had to pay $50 for parking and this was a phone screen.

Overall I would consider the position but I didn't enjoy the phone interview.

Interview Question – Why pharma? Why pharma? Why pharma? Why haven't you worked in pharma?   View Answer

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo.

Interview Details – Phone screening then face to face. Reviewed my resume during the phone interview with the District manager, starting from the bottom to the top. Then answered why us? The Manager wanted to know numbers related to past performance in previous jobs as well as what type of numbers I'm producing now.

Interview Question – Tell me about an unpleasant experience you had and how you turned it around to positive.   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative

I applied online and interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo.

Interview Details – Did initial phone interview with district manager. Then went on a face to face with hiring manager. waiting to hear back

Interview Question – Interview was pretty standard. basically geared towards how my background would transfer into pharma   Answer Question

Senior Human Resources Operations Interview

Senior Human Resources Operations
Bethlehem, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo in September 2013.

Interview Details – Was asked for SS card and DL prior to interview. Interviewed with 2 Ops and fill in for HR. Standard questions

Interview Question – Standard questions none that I was unable to answer   View Answer

Parsippany, NJ

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo in September 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online. short listed for personal interview after answering simple question about my background over the phone. I was interviewed by the director and his team members back n forth on the same day and finally by the HR. I made sure that i thank everyone for the interview via Email. after a week i was confirmed and selected for the position. the background process took a week to complete.

Interview Question – The questions were based on my previous experience and my knowledge related to position.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The offer met and exceeded my expectation and desire. My priority was to be the part of this Organisation not the salary. As an intern you wont be dissapointed with the pay rate.

Interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo

Interview Details – Pre-screen is challenging.

Interview Question – Details from prior work experience.   Answer Question

Edison, NJ

I applied online and interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo.

Interview Details – Simple stratight forward interview about my experience and knowledge on scietific literature research.

MSL Interview

MSL
Parsippany, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo in June 2011.

Interview Details – initial human resources phone interview, then initial hiring manager phone interview, then site interview with 6 people

Interview Question – What did you do to rectify a difficult situation at work?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – back and forth with human resources representative

Primary Care Sales Representative Interview

Primary Care Sales Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo in March 2009.

Interview Details – 1 phone screen interview, face to face interview, then ride along, and then interview with Regional director

Interview Question – What is a difficulty you have no overcome and how did you deal with it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not but that was my own fault, I believe you can negotiate a little but not much wiggle room.

Worked for Daiichi Sankyo? Contribute to the Community!