Daiichi Sankyo

Getting the Interview

35 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo.

Interview Details – Did initial phone interview with district manager. Then went on a face to face with hiring manager. waiting to hear back

Interview Question – Interview was pretty standard. basically geared towards how my background would transfer into pharma   Answer Question

Senior Human Resources Operations Interview

Bethlehem, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo in September 2013.

Interview Details – Was asked for SS card and DL prior to interview. Interviewed with 2 Ops and fill in for HR. Standard questions

Interview Question – Standard questions none that I was unable to answer   View Answer

Intern Interview

Intern
Parsippany, NJ

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo in September 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online. short listed for personal interview after answering simple question about my background over the phone. I was interviewed by the director and his team members back n forth on the same day and finally by the HR. I made sure that i thank everyone for the interview via Email. after a week i was confirmed and selected for the position. the background process took a week to complete.

Interview Question – The questions were based on my previous experience and my knowledge related to position.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The offer met and exceeded my expectation and desire. My priority was to be the part of this Organisation not the salary. As an intern you wont be dissapointed with the pay rate.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative

Interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo

Interview Details – Pre-screen is challenging.

Interview Question – Details from prior work experience.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Edison, NJ

I applied online and interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo.

Interview Details – Simple stratight forward interview about my experience and knowledge on scietific literature research.

MSL Interview

Parsippany, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo in June 2011.

Interview Details – initial human resources phone interview, then initial hiring manager phone interview, then site interview with 6 people

Interview Question – What did you do to rectify a difficult situation at work?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – back and forth with human resources representative

Primary Care Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo in March 2009.

Interview Details – 1 phone screen interview, face to face interview, then ride along, and then interview with Regional director

Interview Question – What is a difficulty you have no overcome and how did you deal with it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not but that was my own fault, I believe you can negotiate a little but not much wiggle room.

Specialty District Manager Interview

Specialty District Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo in April 2013.

Interview Details – Very pleasant. interviewer was hiring manager who opened up with lengthy detailed overview of status of region and where they were in hiring process. District position had been vacant for some time and several territories had been vacant. Questions were for the most part basic and focused on management style and five most important jobs of any manager.

Interview Question – Please define leadership in twenty words or less.   View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo.

Interview Details – Completed online application; had a brief phone screen; then had 2 in person interviews

Interview Question – Why did you choose your major in college? Discuss 3 personal strengths and things to develop? What motivates you? How much did you earn over the years in your previous job?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Sacramento, CA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Daiichi Sankyo in April 2013.

Interview Details – The first interview was a phone screen by the hiring manager. The interview started with us going over the resume and asking about work experience. I was also asked what type of extracurricular activities I do, sports etc. The next interview was face to face and lasted about an hour with me asking questions about the company for the last 10 minutes.

Interview Question – Tell me of a time that the group you were working with was going in one direction and you thought a different direction was the necessary course of action.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Daiichi Sankyo

Worked for Daiichi Sankyo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Daiichi Sankyo interview questions and advice. All 35 interview reviews posted anonymously by Daiichi Sankyo employees and interview candidates.