Dailey & Associates Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dailey & Associates

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Dailey & Associates (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

Sent in resume via their website. Didn't hear anything from them for about a month but then got a call seeing if I wanted to come in for an interview for a summer internship. HR was extremely nice over the phone and very informative about the position. They were flexible with my schedule and I came in for an interview the following week. The interview consisted of three parts. 1: Interviewing with HR to discuss skills and expectations 2: Interviewing with a senior account director and 3: meeting with the person who would be my supervisor. It took about 2 hours but it was worth it because it gave me a good sense of what the office culture was like. Everyone was extremely nice.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Dailey & Associates (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2009.

Interview

You have to fill out an extensive questionnaire which basically mirrors your resume. You provide the names and contact info of all former supervisors. I was brought to the agency by a recruiter so i skipped the HR interview and met directly with the Account Sup. on the first day. A few days later i cam in and med the Management Sup and the Account Director. A few days later I came back and met the CEO/President.

It took A LOT of time. They kept trying to add more people each day (media team, the coordinator, etc) and we're very respectful of the fact that every time I had to come into their office, I had to take time away from my current job and clients.

All interviews were friendly and pretty much what you expect with the exception of Bruce Miller (CEO) who will question you and make you ask yourself if you really want to work there, why you're leaving your current position, what you hope the company will do for you etc. You better have thought of your answers from all angles because he will find an inconsistency and exploit it.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current position?   1 Answer

I wanted to make a move that i could see living with for the next 2-3 years. I didn't really see that being the case here. It's not a good enough shop for the amount of money they were offering (though i think they would have gone higher if I'd asked). I think i realized that i wanted an unreasonable amount of money to work there. I would have taken much less at a shop i was more excited about.

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Dailey & Associates in December 2009.

Interview

I got an e-mail from Dailey that there is an Account Coordinator position and salary is mentioned in the email. When I first got there, I had to fill in a form given by the Receptionist (basic info, background check, latest work experience, etc), I was then escorted to meet with someone from HR, who then introduced me to the people in the team (6 people in total). Interviews were okay, not too difficult not too easy, basic questions such as strengths and weaknesses, resume walkthrough, etc.