Daimler

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Internship At Daimler Interview

Stuttgart (Germany)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Daimler in April 2013.

Interview Details – A month after I applied they emailed me to invite me directly to an on-site interview.

The 2 interviewers (Project Manager and a colleague) were friendly and talked a lot about the project - I think they talked more than I did, which was strange! There were a couple of typical questions about strengths/weaknesses and study choice, but above all they were interested in my knowledge of the industry and the sector I applied for. As I applied for a non-technical role, this was a bit of a surprise and I struggled to answer the questions.

Interview Question – What do you know about trucks?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Daimler? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Daimler Internship At Daimler interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Daimler employees and interview candidates.