Daimler Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2015

2.9

Career Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Daimler.

Interview

On site interview with two managers, one of which would be my manager. Was invited to attend assessment center interview the following week. The assessment interview was held on site and lasted all day. Involved variety of individual and group assessments that were observed by 2-6 managers as well as HR rep. Very competitive and somewhat stressful process. Received a call the following week with an offer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Daimler (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied through a Job Fair in San Francisco, and was invited to an interview the same day. The HR recruiter contacted me again after they returned to Japan. Then there was a phone interview with the Department Manager about 3 weeks later.

Finance Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Daimler.

Interview

Very simple, phone conversation than had a in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question had to be when I was asked to analyze several outcomes on excel. Just be prepared to know all excel functions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Daimler in August 2013.

Interview

Two phone screens, followed by an onsite. Very smooth.

Interview Questions

• No trick questions, just good honest evaluation of skill and personality fit.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Contract, so predetermined by contracting agency.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Daimler.

Interview

Very pleasent and polite in a general sense. Funny at some points and always very polite as well as supportive in my planning my expectations. Every question has been answered professionally and politely without leaving any topic open which could have lead to complications in the long run during the internship.

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bremen, Bremen (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daimler (Bremen, Bremen (Germany)).

Interview

I applied through an Online Application in writing a CV and Motivation Letter. The Process took quite a long time and I got an offer few weeks before the start. They either chose people who have worked there before or select people and assign their tasks randomly. You have to go to Daimler Bremen in order to register and sign the contract before the start day. Recruting people were not that friendly.

Entwicklungsingenieur Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daimler.

Interview

After my resume was kept, I had 3 interviews on different steps I got in contact with the whole team, and I could visit the site and know more about the activities and the department The team were very professional

Softwareentwickler (/Bachelorarbeit) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Emden, Niedersachsen (Germany)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Daimler (Emden, Niedersachsen (Germany)) in May 2015.

Interview

Das Gespräch fand mit zwei netten und sympathischen Mitarbeitern statt. Diese haben sich und ihre Abteilung zuerst vorgestellt und dann mich gebeten mich vorzustellen. Daraufhin wurde von den beiden Interviewer das Themengebiet bzw. Aufgabenstellung versucht zu verdeutlichen. Nach der Erklärung des möglichen Thema für ein Praktikum/Bachelorarbeit, wollten die Interviewer wissen, ob ich Erfahrungen in diesem Gebiet bereits gesammelt habe und ich es mir vorstellen könnte das Praktikum anzutreten.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stuttgart (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Daimler (Stuttgart (Germany)) in February 2015.

Interview

Nach einer erfolgreichen Online Bewerbung wird man per Link zu einem Online-Test eingelanden, in dem man einen ersten Intelligenz- und Persönlichkeitstest absolviert. Anschließend kann ein optionales Telefoninterview mit dem Personalbereich folgen. Nach Bestehen des Online Test wird man für ein zweitägiges Assessment Center mit Einzelinterview, Englisch- und Intelligenztest, Gruppendiskussion, Fachpräsentation etc eingeladen, wo man auf Herz und Niere geprüft wird!

Interview Questions

• Was befähigt Sie dazu, Trainee bei Daimler zu werden.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Keine Verhandlung möglich, da Gehaltsvorgaben aus dem Tarifvertrag stammen.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daimler.

Interview

I'm currently studying in Germany on an exchange from my home university, my scheme consists of 6 months studying and 6 months working in an internship. I applied online through the Daimler website and was asked to go for an interview (just email), I of course emailed back and went to the interview as planned. The interview itself was not very hard at all, in fact it was quite pleasant and I really enjoyed it. I received an email about 3 days later saying there weren't enough English only roles (I speak a little German but that's all) and to contact someone else who's working on English projects, I contacted the person who they suggested and got invited to another interview.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions for interns   1 Answer