Daimler Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2014
Updated Jul 14, 2014

3.1

Intern Interview

2 rounds: Telephonic: Technical and Managerial. Questions about commercial vehicles and automobiles, projects and HR questions. If you choose Sales, marketing you may be asked about the reason for your preference

Finance Intern Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Daimler.

Very simple, phone conversation than had a in person interview.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question had to be when I was asked to analyze several outcomes on excel. Just be prepared to know all excel functions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stuttgart (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stuttgart (Germany)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Daimler in March 2010.

Standard online applying. The documents will be check by human resources and submitted to the department or to the pool. After that if department is interesting to you you will be contact on the phone. After shot chat and some question about your previous experience they will invite you to interview. There department will introduce him self and ask you some question for better understanding you. Nothing special

Market Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Daimler in February 2009.

first round is interviewed by HR department, and it was a group interview discussing how to improve the quality of recruiting process, and use an animal to describe yourself.
    second round is conducted by the department, and just ask some general behavior questions.

Daimler Career Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Daimler in January 2014.

1. E-mail Resume/Cover Letter
    2. Interviewed by an intern. Asked a series of standard questions, while the intern fills out an application blank with your answers.
    3. 25 - 30 min Online Assessment Test - 3 Types of Assessment ( Verbal Reasoning , Work Sample, Personality)
    4. 2 hr Onsite Assessment Test - includes the same type of assessment questions as the online test, as well as questions that were not tested previous (eg. numerical assessment)
    5. Full-day Assessment Centre

Interview Questions
    • No particular difficult question during the 1st round of interview.   Answer Question

Manager, Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Daimler in May 2010.

I had to face 2 round of interviews, first with the reporting manager and then with the department head.
    First interview was quite general in the sense as it focussed on the previous experience and domain knowledge (procurement in my case). Then I was also asked to present a small topic to see my presentation skills. Lastly it was salary nego.
    2 round looked to me more as as formality as it is was more of HR questions like where you belong to, are you satisfied with the location, job profile, etc.

Interview Questions
    • You are from north of India. will you be satisfied staying in Chennai keeping in mind plant is also 40kms away from the city.   View Answer
    HR was hard on salary as well as designation negotiations. but if you still have a good profile and if you sense your interview was good try to negotiate as this is still a growing company and in need of good people.

DSP Student Partnership Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Daimler.

AC: Self Presentation including a given picture; Construction Task: Build a functional, cost-effective Truck (Paper..); Case-Study

Internship Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at Daimler in July 2010.

Very unfriendly and senceless questions

Interview Questions
    • What would you do, if you have a Problem to find a solution?! Without any context...   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Daimler in April 2011.

Got to know about this job from a job agency. The interview was arranged fairly quickly. Met up with the senior marketing executive and the marketing manager. They were nice and polite but did not seem to be very digital savvy. The office is big and spacious, wear formal.

Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Beijing, Beijing (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Daimler in October 2009.

Two interviewers, one German, one Chinese. Most questions are about resume and career development.

Interview Questions

Worked for Daimler? Contribute to the Community!