Daimler

Daimler Interview Questions

Updated Jan 28, 2015
Updated Jan 28, 2015

Industriekaufmann Interview

Erst ein Einstellungstest mit vielen logischen Frage, ähnlich einem IQ-Test. Anchließend ein Gruppenworkshop und am Ende noch ein Einzelinterview.

Finance Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Daimler.

Very simple, phone conversation than had a in person interview.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question had to be when I was asked to analyze several outcomes on excel. Just be prepared to know all excel functions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

2 rounds: Telephonic: Technical and Managerial. Questions about commercial vehicles and automobiles, projects and HR questions. If you choose Sales, marketing you may be asked about the reason for your preference

At Daimler In Human Resources Working In IT Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Daimler.

I'm currently studying in Germany on an exchange from my home university, my scheme consists of 6 months studying and 6 months working in an internship.

I applied online through the Daimler website and was asked to go for an interview (just email), I of course emailed back and went to the interview as planned. The interview itself was not very hard at all, in fact it was quite pleasant and I really enjoyed it.

I received an email about 3 days later saying there weren't enough English only roles (I speak a little German but that's all) and to contact someone else who's working on English projects, I contacted the person who they suggested and got invited to another interview.

Financial Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)
    Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

I applied online – interviewed at Daimler in January 2014.

All personal (no exams online and no excellent tests). I did not get in but I was interviewed by a Portuguese Director from Mercedes-Benz Financial services and she was really nice and made very intelligent questions.

Interview Questions

Salary was better elsewhere and it was closer to home

Daimler Career Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Daimler in January 2014.

1. E-mail Resume/Cover Letter
    2. Interviewed by an intern. Asked a series of standard questions, while the intern fills out an application blank with your answers.
    3. 25 - 30 min Online Assessment Test - 3 Types of Assessment ( Verbal Reasoning , Work Sample, Personality)
    4. 2 hr Onsite Assessment Test - includes the same type of assessment questions as the online test, as well as questions that were not tested previous (eg. numerical assessment)
    5. Full-day Assessment Centre

Interview Questions
    • No particular difficult question during the 1st round of interview.   Answer Question

Market Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Daimler in February 2009.

first round is interviewed by HR department, and it was a group interview discussing how to improve the quality of recruiting process, and use an animal to describe yourself.
    second round is conducted by the department, and just ask some general behavior questions.

Manager, Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Daimler in May 2010.

I had to face 2 round of interviews, first with the reporting manager and then with the department head.
    First interview was quite general in the sense as it focussed on the previous experience and domain knowledge (procurement in my case). Then I was also asked to present a small topic to see my presentation skills. Lastly it was salary nego.
    2 round looked to me more as as formality as it is was more of HR questions like where you belong to, are you satisfied with the location, job profile, etc.

Interview Questions
    • You are from north of India. will you be satisfied staying in Chennai keeping in mind plant is also 40kms away from the city.   View Answer
    HR was hard on salary as well as designation negotiations. but if you still have a good profile and if you sense your interview was good try to negotiate as this is still a growing company and in need of good people.

Praktikant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stuttgart (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stuttgart (Germany)

(Translated from English)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Daimler in March 2010.

Online-Standardbewerbung. Die Dokumente werden von der Personalabteilung überprüft und an die Abteilung oder den Pool weitergeleitet. Falls die Abteilung dann an Ihnen interessiert ist, tritt sie in telefonischen Kontakt mit Ihnen. Nach einem kurzen Gespräch und einigen Fragen zu Ihrer Berufserfahrung werden Sie zu einem Vorstellungsgespräch eingeladen. Dort wird sich die Abteilung Ihnen vorstellen und einige Fragen zum besseren Verständnis an Sie richten. Nichts im Besonderen.

Standard online applying. The documents will be check by human resources and submitted to the department or to the pool. After that if department is interesting to you you will be contact on the phone. After shot chat and some question about your previous experience they will invite you to interview. There department will introduce him self and ask you some question for better understanding you. Nothing special

DSP Student Partnership Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Daimler.

AC: Self Presentation including a given picture; Construction Task: Build a functional, cost-effective Truck (Paper..); Case-Study