Daimler Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2015

Industriekaufmann Interview

Interview

Erst ein Einstellungstest mit vielen logischen Frage, ähnlich einem IQ-Test. Anchließend ein Gruppenworkshop und am Ende noch ein Einzelinterview.

Finance Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Daimler.

Interview

Very simple, phone conversation than had a in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question had to be when I was asked to analyze several outcomes on excel. Just be prepared to know all excel functions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

2 rounds: Telephonic: Technical and Managerial. Questions about commercial vehicles and automobiles, projects and HR questions. If you choose Sales, marketing you may be asked about the reason for your preference

Interview Questions

• Which is your field of interest   1 Answer

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Daimler.

Interview

I'm currently studying in Germany on an exchange from my home university, my scheme consists of 6 months studying and 6 months working in an internship.

I applied online through the Daimler website and was asked to go for an interview (just email), I of course emailed back and went to the interview as planned. The interview itself was not very hard at all, in fact it was quite pleasant and I really enjoyed it.

I received an email about 3 days later saying there weren't enough English only roles (I speak a little German but that's all) and to contact someone else who's working on English projects, I contacted the person who they suggested and got invited to another interview.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions for interns   1 Answer

Lead Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Daimler (Mumbai (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

The Interview was telephonic, no personal questions asked, was very time limited and was stopped abruptly since I had little knowledge of German, no salary details were asked, technical questions were very basic, proper job responsibilities were not explained, I had to ask for it every time

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself
      Why do you want to work for us
      for how long do you think you can work for us

1 Answer

Softwareentwickler (/Bachelorarbeit) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emden, Niedersachsen (Germany)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Daimler (Emden, Niedersachsen (Germany)) in May 2015.

Interview

Das Gespräch fand mit zwei netten und sympathischen Mitarbeitern statt. Diese haben sich und ihre Abteilung zuerst vorgestellt und dann mich gebeten mich vorzustellen. Daraufhin wurde von den beiden Interviewer das Themengebiet bzw. Aufgabenstellung versucht zu verdeutlichen. Nach der Erklärung des möglichen Thema für ein Praktikum/Bachelorarbeit, wollten die Interviewer wissen, ob ich Erfahrungen in diesem Gebiet bereits gesammelt habe und ich es mir vorstellen könnte das Praktikum anzutreten.

Entwicklungsingenieur in Innenverkleidung Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stuttgart (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Daimler (Stuttgart (Germany)) in April 2015.

Interview

Nothing special, the guy showed me a video of their products, explained me how his team was organized, showed me around the working places and spoke a little about my experience.

Financial Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Daimler (Madrid (Spain)) in January 2014.

Interview

All personal (no exams online and no excellent tests). I did not get in but I was interviewed by a Portuguese Director from Mercedes-Benz Financial services and she was really nice and made very intelligent questions.

Interview Questions

• What is my worst working flaw   1 Answer

Salary was better elsewhere and it was closer to home

Daimler Career Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Daimler (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2014.

Interview

1. E-mail Resume/Cover Letter
    2. Interviewed by an intern. Asked a series of standard questions, while the intern fills out an application blank with your answers.
    3. 25 - 30 min Online Assessment Test - 3 Types of Assessment ( Verbal Reasoning , Work Sample, Personality)
    4. 2 hr Onsite Assessment Test - includes the same type of assessment questions as the online test, as well as questions that were not tested previous (eg. numerical assessment)
    5. Full-day Assessment Centre

Interview Questions

• No particular difficult question during the 1st round of interview.   2 Answers

Market Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Daimler in February 2009.

Interview

first round is interviewed by HR department, and it was a group interview discussing how to improve the quality of recruiting process, and use an animal to describe yourself.
    second round is conducted by the department, and just ask some general behavior questions.