Daimler

Average Difficulty
21 candidate interviews

Finance Intern Interview

Finance Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Daimler.

Interview Details – Very simple, phone conversation than had a in person interview.

Interview Question – Most difficult question had to be when I was asked to analyze several outcomes on excel. Just be prepared to know all excel functions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Daimler

Interview Details – 2 rounds: Telephonic: Technical and Managerial. Questions about commercial vehicles and automobiles, projects and HR questions. If you choose Sales, marketing you may be asked about the reason for your preference

Interview Question – Which is your field of interest   View Answer

Daimler Career Trainee Interview

Daimler Career Trainee
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Daimler in January 2014.

Interview Details – 1. E-mail Resume/Cover Letter
2. Interviewed by an intern. Asked a series of standard questions, while the intern fills out an application blank with your answers.
3. 25 - 30 min Online Assessment Test - 3 Types of Assessment ( Verbal Reasoning , Work Sample, Personality)
4. 2 hr Onsite Assessment Test - includes the same type of assessment questions as the online test, as well as questions that were not tested previous (eg. numerical assessment)
5. Full-day Assessment Centre

Interview Question – No particular difficult question during the 1st round of interview.   Answer Question

Market Analyst Interview

Market Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Daimler in February 2009.

Interview Details – first round is interviewed by HR department, and it was a group interview discussing how to improve the quality of recruiting process, and use an animal to describe yourself.
second round is conducted by the department, and just ask some general behavior questions.

Interview Question – use an animal to describe yourself   Answer Question

Manager, Procurement Interview

Manager, Procurement
Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Daimler in May 2010.

Interview Details – I had to face 2 round of interviews, first with the reporting manager and then with the department head.
First interview was quite general in the sense as it focussed on the previous experience and domain knowledge (procurement in my case). Then I was also asked to present a small topic to see my presentation skills. Lastly it was salary nego.
2 round looked to me more as as formality as it is was more of HR questions like where you belong to, are you satisfied with the location, job profile, etc.

Interview Question – You are from north of India. will you be satisfied staying in Chennai keeping in mind plant is also 40kms away from the city.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – HR was hard on salary as well as designation negotiations. but if you still have a good profile and if you sense your interview was good try to negotiate as this is still a growing company and in need of good people.

Intern Interview

Intern
Stuttgart (Germany)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Daimler in March 2010.

Interview Details – Standard online applying. The documents will be check by human resources and submitted to the department or to the pool. After that if department is interesting to you you will be contact on the phone. After shot chat and some question about your previous experience they will invite you to interview. There department will introduce him self and ask you some question for better understanding you. Nothing special

DSP Student Partnership Interview

DSP Student Partnership

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Daimler.

Interview Details – AC: Self Presentation including a given picture; Construction Task: Build a functional, cost-effective Truck (Paper..); Case-Study

Interview Question – Presentation with a random picture   Answer Question

Analyst Intern Interview

Analyst Intern
Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Daimler in October 2009.

Interview Details – Two interviewers, one German, one Chinese. Most questions are about resume and career development.

Interview Question – describe the process of marketing something   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Interview

Digital Marketing

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Daimler in April 2011.

Interview Details – Got to know about this job from a job agency. The interview was arranged fairly quickly. Met up with the senior marketing executive and the marketing manager. They were nice and polite but did not seem to be very digital savvy. The office is big and spacious, wear formal.

Interview Questions

Aftersales Marketing Intern Interview

Aftersales Marketing Intern
Stuttgart (Germany)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Daimler in December 2012.

Interview Details – It all starts with the online applications, than there will be a phone call to set up an interview date, most people have to travel to Germany but if you are a foreigner it might happen that it will be only a phone call. The interview itself is in German but some parts are in English.

The interview itself is almost 2 hour long. Usually the interviewer starts with the explaination of the area you would be working in and what this internship would look like (routine tasks and extra projects) than you have to tell everything about you. Than you get a case study where you have to explain and understand a graph of the aftersales market. Than you will be asked some questions like: What are your weaknesses or do you like to work in a team or how well you speak english (This section might be in english) etc. Finally the interviewer will be happy to let ask you questions.

Than in 3-4 weeks you will know if you got the internship and than it will be submited to the board if they do accept you.

Interview Question – How does the Lubricant market look like in Germany and worldwide?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations

Worked for Daimler? Contribute to the Community!