Dainik Bhaskar Interview Questions

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Dainik Bhaskar (Visakhapatnam (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

they conducted the test on c programming and the short listed students from the test are selected for aptitude test and students selected from this test are called for the interview and the final round is yet to conduct

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Dainik Bhaskar in April 2011.

Interview

Very difficult interview process, come prepared if you want to get into this company .

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Dainik Bhaskar in November 2010.

Interview

The hiring process is normal. There is an HR round conducted initially & then a technical round.

Interview Questions

• What was the frequently used recruitment technique for site engineers??   1 Answer

Sub Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Dainik Bhaskar (Bhopal (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

Company hires a candidate after a proper written test and interviews. In written test they have to do translations. For interview they have to know every subject but master in one.

News Reporter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Dainik Bhaskar (Bhopal (India)) in March 2009.

Interview

The interview was taken by the editor o bhopal bureo. He asked me about my qualification and internship details then they asked me to work as a news reporter for 1 day. Then they liked my performance and i got the job.

Negotiation

At that time when i was interviewed i was a fresher so i was not strong to negotiate. But to others i want to say plz negotiate to fullfill your desires otherwise you have to sacrifice.

Maintenance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Dainik Bhaskar (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in February 2008.

Interview

My previous company boss contacted me and arranged my interview and I attend interview and they select me for the position of Asst. Manager.