Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dainik Bhaskar
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Maintenance Manager (1)
- Assistant Manager (1)
- Sub Editor (1)
- News Reporter (1)
- Management Trainee (1)
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a week – interviewed at Dainik Bhaskar (Visakhapatnam (India)) in April 2014.
they conducted the test on c programming and the short listed students from the test are selected for aptitude test and students selected from this test are called for the interview and the final round is yet to conduct
- the mainly focussed on the situation type questions Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days – interviewed at Dainik Bhaskar in April 2011.
Very difficult interview process, come prepared if you want to get into this company .
- Do you know anything about ad sales ? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Dainik Bhaskar in November 2010.
The hiring process is normal. There is an HR round conducted initially & then a technical round.
- What was the frequently used recruitment technique for site engineers?? 1 Answer
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Dainik Bhaskar (Bhopal (India)) in November 2010.
Company hires a candidate after a proper written test and interviews. In written test they have to do translations. For interview they have to know every subject but master in one.
- Why we hire you? 1 Answer
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Dainik Bhaskar (Bhopal (India)) in March 2009.
The interview was taken by the editor o bhopal bureo. He asked me about my qualification and internship details then they asked me to work as a news reporter for 1 day. Then they liked my performance and i got the job.
At that time when i was interviewed i was a fresher so i was not strong to negotiate. But to others i want to say plz negotiate to fullfill your desires otherwise you have to sacrifice.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Dainik Bhaskar (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in February 2008.
My previous company boss contacted me and arranged my interview and I attend interview and they select me for the position of Asst. Manager.
- They asked me how to pH value changed after printing. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review