Dairy Queen

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Sullivan, MO

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Dairy Queen.

Interview Details – Very typical for interviews. Asked about prior experience, what I hoped to gain by joining the DQ team, what my strengths and weaknesses were.

I thought it was weird I was asked if I possessed reliable transportation. I get that they want to make sure you can make it to work, but if they refused to hire me if I said no, I'd be upset. It's not like I can't figure out a way to get there without a personal vehicle.

Interview Question – "Do you have reliable transportation?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Dairy Queen in January 2008.

Interview Details – They checked out my resume, and I ended up having 3 interviews. The Regional Manager was very respectful and had insightful questions to ask me.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dairy Queen

Worked for Dairy Queen? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dairy Queen Assistant Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dairy Queen employees and interview candidates.