Dairy Queen

Very Easy Interview

Crew Leader Interview

Crew Leader
Herminie, PA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Dairy Queen in March 2009.

Interview Details – My location gets a lot of applications, so I'm pretty sure I only got a call because I had a connection. I turned in the application, got a call after about two days to come in for an interview, and was hired on the spot based on my open availability and normal level of intelligence and social skills. I started the following day, and upon walking in, I did feel a sense of community and fun between the crew members.

Interview Question – So you don't have any activities limiting your availability?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dairy Queen

Worked for Dairy Queen? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dairy Queen Crew Leader interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dairy Queen employees and interview candidates.