Dairy Queen

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Dairy Queen in February 2014.

Interview Details – I handed in my application in person and one month later I was called to set up an interview. The interview asked questions like how would your friends describe you, why should we hire you, basic questions like that. The manager said he would call me in 1-2 weeks to tell me if I got the job or not but they called to tell me I got the job just 4 days later.

Interview Question – Do you know any history about Dairy Queen?   View Answer

Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dairy Queen.

Interview Details – The interview process was a bit stressful but overall pretty simple. I applied online (I found a link on the stores website) for a grill job. I was called to schedule an interview about a week after I submitted the application. The first interview was very short. I'm assuming I came in on a busy day because I had to wait about 25 mins to be interviewed, and like I said the interview only lasted a few minutes. I was asked my age, where I went to school and a few other questions. At the end the person who was interviewing me told me I was going to have another interview with a different manger. They called me back three days after the first interview to schedule the second. The second one was a lot longer and talked about availability, etc. I guess they really needed people on grill because I was hired on the spot.

Interview Question – There weren't any really difficult questions but I would have to say the hardest one was, "why do you want to work here?"   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Maple Grove, MN

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Dairy Queen in June 2008.

Interview Details – Very informal. Just sat for a one-on-one interview with a manager who asked a few easy questions. We mostly talked about availability. He then went directly into describing the position, dress code, company policies etc. He helped me with the filling out all the necessary paperwork and I started working the next day.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dairy Queen

Worked for Dairy Queen? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dairy Queen Crew Member interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Dairy Queen employees and interview candidates.