Dairy Queen

Very Easy Interview

Food Server Interview

Food Server
Frederick, MD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Dairy Queen in April 2012.

Interview Details – A family friend works with me and she was the one who was able to get me the job. The interview process was quick and simple as they were in need of employees. Before we even started the interview, I was told I got the job. After, we went through every thing I would need to know just. Like any other job interview would have.

Interview Question – Have you studied our menu and do you know how to make everything?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Food Server Interview

Food Server
Ottawa, ON (Canada)

The process took a day - interviewed at Dairy Queen in March 2009.

Interview Details – I went to the local Dairy queen to fill out an application, and I was asked to have an interview on the spot. They just told me about the company and the responsibilities I would have, and then asked me about my availability and if I usually take summer vacations, as they are busiest in the summer. At the end of the interview, they offered me the job and told me they would call when I was to start working.

Interview Question – How often do you go on vacation?   View Answer

Worked for Dairy Queen? Contribute to the Community!