Dairy Queen Food Server Interview Questions

1.0

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dairy Queen (Frederick, MD) in April 2012.

Interview

A family friend works with me and she was the one who was able to get me the job. The interview process was quick and simple as they were in need of employees. Before we even started the interview, I was told I got the job. After, we went through every thing I would need to know just. Like any other job interview would have.

Interview Questions

• Have you studied our menu and do you know how to make everything?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dairy Queen

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Dairy Queen (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in March 2009.

Interview

I went to the local Dairy queen to fill out an application, and I was asked to have an interview on the spot. They just told me about the company and the responsibilities I would have, and then asked me about my availability and if I usually take summer vacations, as they are busiest in the summer. At the end of the interview, they offered me the job and told me they would call when I was to start working.

Interview Questions

• How often do you go on vacation?   1 Answer