Dairy Queen Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2014
Updated Aug 25, 2014

1.8

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Dairy Queen.

I went directly to the store and asked for an application. the cashier told me to go online and apply. i applied the same day and called a couple of days later and was asked to come in for an interview. the supervisor was nice and down to earth and seemed interested in me. she asked simple questions and because i had previous experience she assumed i knew the ropes. she laid down the law from the start but also had a hint of leniency. after the interview i was called back the next day and was asked to come to work

Interview Questions
    • the most difficult question was what to do when somebody else was doing wrong   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Dairy Queen.

Owners ask you basic questions like previous cashier experience, how organized are you, are you good at multitasking, etc.

General Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Dairy Queen.

no real interview process, they call you ask you a few questions and its a yes or no. very lacking of structure and policies. they really have no upper management that knows how to interview or train, just a guy who got promoted by lack of other options a long time ago.

Manager Interview

pretty laid back and easy.

other offer

Customer Service Representative Interview

They asked if you can multi task, open schedule, I made food items, personality test, the interview went very well great for a part time job. Great discounts friendly coworkers, boss was also very nice parents thus would be a great after school job for your high schooler. Not stressful

Manager Interview

Be capable of taking care of customer satisfaction as well as the crew

Interview Questions
    • When are you available. Be prepared to be available always.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Dairy Queen.

I was phoned for an interview. It only took one interview, and the interviewer said this would probably be the easiest interview I would ever do. There weren't any difficult questions to answer, just the basic ones like, why do you want to work here, etc.

Cashier/Cook Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at Dairy Queen.

Came to store to pick up application for an interview, filled it out and got an interview a few months after they said they would interview me. The interview was in the store, very informal, but I still wore a suit and tie. The guy really didn't care what I was saying, and I was not hired. Found out a kid who went to my high school who's GPA was at least 2 points lower than mine got hired. So it's a crap shoot.

Interview Questions
    • He actually used the "what kitchen appliance would you be?" Question. I had to try not to laugh.   Answer Question

Front Line/Cashier Interview

Normal Questioning about yourself.

Interview Questions
    Flexible hours during school year.

Front Line/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chatham, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chatham, ON (Canada)

It was the easiest interview I've ever had. Maybe lasted 5 minutes, asked regular interview questions that come up on a Google search.

No negotiation

Worked for Dairy Queen? Contribute to the Community!