Dairy Queen

64 candidate interviews

Manager Interview

Manager

Interviewed at Dairy Queen

Interview Details – pretty laid back and easy.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in five years   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – other offer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

Interviewed at Dairy Queen

Interview Details – They asked if you can multi task, open schedule, I made food items, personality test, the interview went very well great for a part time job. Great discounts friendly coworkers, boss was also very nice parents thus would be a great after school job for your high schooler. Not stressful

Interview Question – What are your challenges in life   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Dairy Queen.

Interview Details – Owners ask you basic questions like previous cashier experience, how organized are you, are you good at multitasking, etc.

Interview Question – Any previous cashier experience?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Cashier

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Dairy Queen.

Interview Details – I went directly to the store and asked for an application. the cashier told me to go online and apply. i applied the same day and called a couple of days later and was asked to come in for an interview. the supervisor was nice and down to earth and seemed interested in me. she asked simple questions and because i had previous experience she assumed i knew the ropes. she laid down the law from the start but also had a hint of leniency. after the interview i was called back the next day and was asked to come to work

Interview Question – the most difficult question was what to do when somebody else was doing wrong   Answer Question

Cashier/Cook Interview

Cashier/Cook

I applied in-person and interviewed at Dairy Queen.

Interview Details – Came to store to pick up application for an interview, filled it out and got an interview a few months after they said they would interview me. The interview was in the store, very informal, but I still wore a suit and tie. The guy really didn't care what I was saying, and I was not hired. Found out a kid who went to my high school who's GPA was at least 2 points lower than mine got hired. So it's a crap shoot.

Interview Question – He actually used the "what kitchen appliance would you be?" Question. I had to try not to laugh.   Answer Question

Front Line/Cashier Interview

Front Line/Cashier

Interviewed at Dairy Queen

Interview Details – Normal Questioning about yourself.

Interview Question – When was there a time you helped resolve a conflict?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Flexible hours during school year.

Manager Interview

Manager

Interviewed at Dairy Queen

Interview Details – Be capable of taking care of customer satisfaction as well as the crew

Interview Question – When are you available. Be prepared to be available always.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Team Member

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Dairy Queen.

Interview Details – I was phoned for an interview. It only took one interview, and the interviewer said this would probably be the easiest interview I would ever do. There weren't any difficult questions to answer, just the basic ones like, why do you want to work here, etc.

Interview Question – Do you have any questions for us, the company?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Front Line/Cashier Interview

Front Line/Cashier
Scarborough Township, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dairy Queen in August 2010.

Interview Details – The interview wasn't like a traditional interview. It was more of a casual conversation you have with someone. The questions that were asked weren't about the job they just want to know more about you. During the interview they told me what I would be doing and what the policies were for the store. I got hired on the spot.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Shift Leader Interview

Shift Leader

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dairy Queen in March 2013.

Interview Details – Online application followed by a one on one interview. Usual questions that are asked in an interview. Easy if you know how to answer them. Common sense questions, nothing out of the ordinary. Business casual, nothing impressive.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected question if you know the most used interview question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked a fair pay and was given less.

Worked for Dairy Queen? Contribute to the Community!