Dairy Queen Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

1.8

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dairy Queen.

Interview

Applied on indeed.com an new store was opening, within two weeks got an interview was pretty easy basic questions why should we hire you? Are you in school? Do you like working with children?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/a

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pearland, TX

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Dairy Queen (Pearland, TX).

Interview

This review pertains to the Pearland location on the newer side of Pearland. Just smile and be honest you'll get the job. They really need workers. They will pretty much hire you on the spot. The applications are on the backs of the papers on the trays you eat on when you dine in.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dairy Queen (Corona, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

Very very simple interview asked me maybe 3 questions and I was hired on the spot. Managers were very nice at first it was a brand new store. Was interviewed by 2 different people. Great place to work but the managers here sucked.

Interview Questions

• Previous employment? What do you know about the company? Availability?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Dairy Queen in September 2014.

Interview

Very quick and easy interview. It literally took me longer to drive there than the interview lasted and the drive was 15 minutes. When I was interviewed I was only asked if I had reliable transportation and they just said a basic overview of the job (it's a small DQ so we don't have any food except hotdogs and pretzels) so there wasn't much information to cover.

Interview Questions

• the only question I was asked was if I had reliable transportation, and when I was able to start.   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Dairy Queen.

Interview

no real interview process, they call you ask you a few questions and its a yes or no. very lacking of structure and policies. they really have no upper management that knows how to interview or train, just a guy who got promoted by lack of other options a long time ago.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tomball, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dairy Queen (Tomball, TX).

Interview

I applied in person on a Tuesday and they told me to come back Monday at 10 for an interview. The interview didn't even last 5 minutes and the manager got up to get me papers to fill out so I could start. When I finished a the papers, he looked them over to make sure I didn't miss anything and said he would call me to let me know when I start. I didn't hear anything for 2 weeks and then one of the other managers called me and asked me to come in the next day. I later found out that manager who had interviewed me, forgot to call me and the manager who finally called me had found my papers that were supposed to have been sent off and weren't.

Interview Questions

• We get really busy, do you think you can handle that?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Dairy Queen.

Interview

I was looking at job posting websites when I saw a job opening at Dairy Queen. I submitted an application online, and received a phone call the following Sunday to schedule an interview. I agreed to come in that same Sunday. I was interviewed by a manager who asked me basic questions (do you have a car, any experience, etc.)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Dairy Queen in particular?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations- I would be paid minimum wage.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Dairy Queen (Henderson, NV) in July 2014.

Interview

I turned in an application and they asked me for an interview right away. During the interview they only asked one question, why do you want to work here, and they spent the entire rest of the time explaining what to expect from the job. The owner came out and joined us, listened a little bit to the interview as the manager explained everything to me, then just told the manager to hire me. It was the easiest interview I've ever had.

Head Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Dairy Queen.

Interview

Only one interview and simple questions such as "Do you have transportation?" and "Can you be reliable and able to work any shift?" questions like that. Very simple employment questions

Front Line/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duncanville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dairy Queen (Duncanville, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online a few days I called and spoke with the manager he said if I didn't have a position in a week to call him back. I called backed a interview was set up.