Dairy Queen Presidents Assistant Interview Questions

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Presidents Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Dairy Queen (Greenville, SC) in March 2010.

Interview

I contacted IDQ for the position of Presidents Assistant. They did not have this job title in the past. I was able to "sell" the concept to the Personal Secretary and the president gave the interview to a Vice President. He was cocky and not capable of listening to the concept. He was pushy but personable. He did not respond to my conversation with relavent comments or questions. Rather he Kept telling me how they did it and did not need another position. A possible fact, butthe lack of a two way conversation between us was indicative of the problems the new position would have addressed. A common problem in the DQ franchise system. (DQ I was 10862.)

Interview Questions

• Since you hate DQ, Why would you want to work for DQ?   1 Answer