Dairy Queen

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Presidents Assistant Interview

Greenville, SC

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Dairy Queen in March 2010.

Interview Details – I contacted IDQ for the position of Presidents Assistant. They did not have this job title in the past. I was able to "sell" the concept to the Personal Secretary and the president gave the interview to a Vice President. He was cocky and not capable of listening to the concept. He was pushy but personable. He did not respond to my conversation with relavent comments or questions. Rather he Kept telling me how they did it and did not need another position. A possible fact, butthe lack of a two way conversation between us was indicative of the problems the new position would have addressed. A common problem in the DQ franchise system. (DQ I was 10862.)

Interview Question – Since you hate DQ, Why would you want to work for DQ?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dairy Queen

Worked for Dairy Queen? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dairy Queen Presidents Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dairy Queen employees and interview candidates.