Dairy Queen

Very Easy Interview

Sale Associate Interview

Sale Associate
San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Dairy Queen in April 2012.

Interview Details – The manager just asked to talk about myself, current plan, and how long will i be staying if got hired.
Then she asked if i have any question for her.

the interview is really easy, except i have hard time connecting with the interviewer because she just stared back at my and taking notes on everything I said without saying anything. I thought that was very boring and dried. I didnt feel like working there anymore when the interview was over.

Very Easy Interview

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
North Vancouver, BC (Canada)

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Dairy Queen in March 2011.

Interview Details – I was notified by a friend who already worked at DQ about the job. I printed out my resume and a copy of the application on their website, handed it in that day, and was called for an interview for the following day. I went in for a short 1:1 interview, where my manager and I briefly talked about previous job experience, laws regarding breaks and paycheques, store policies, etc. I accepted the job and came in the next day for training.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for DQ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was not offered, but I accepted anyway because it was a great entry level job.

Worked for Dairy Queen? Contribute to the Community!