Dairy Queen Store Manager Interview Questions

2.0

Store Manager Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Dairy Queen in January 2010.

Interview

only had one interview with the company, went ok. too many hours for me at that time so i didn't think it would be a good fit. i also heard the pay was very bad

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dairy Queen

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Dairy Queen in June 2009.

Interview

I was interviewed on the telephone initially and was offered to come to the office for the second interview. Questions all were common questions, such as, How would you handle a customer that returns their order half eaten and wanted a refund? Why do you think we should hire you instead of another applicant? All of these questions were standard and easy to answer. After the inital interview at the office I signed a waiver to allow them to run a background check. I never got a return call after checking back 4 weeks later, I just assume they had a better qulified candidate.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where a customer returned their half eaten meal and wanted a full refund?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Dairy Queen in May 2008.

Interview

I was hired based off of a recommendation from a current employee at the time. My interview was short and sweet and to the point. No trick questions. The employer simply wants to know you are and or will be a hard-working, trustworthy employee.