Daiwa Capital Advisors

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Advisor Interview

Business Advisor

I applied through other source and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Daiwa Capital Advisors in March 2010.

Interview Details – The interviews went pretty well. They are really truly focused on people with lot of knowledge and sales experience, with true customer service experience. I have always worked in those fields so I am not surprised at all that i have made it to the fourth interview. It took quite a while to hear back from them initially, but it all went well. The interviews were really relaxed, and to the point. Just like the working experience.

Interview Questions

• Besides Money, What motivates you and Why?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you sold a product successfully to a customer who was skeptical at first.   Answer Question
  • Have you ever went above and beyond for a customer? Tell me about that experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none - success as in life is based upon your abilities. They offered me the sky and I went for it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Daiwa Capital Advisors? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Daiwa Capital Advisors Business Advisor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Daiwa Capital Advisors employees and interview candidates.