Daiwa Capital Advisors

Relevance Date Difficulty

Fixed Income Interview

Fixed Income
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Daiwa Capital Advisors in June 2008.

Interview Details – Good process, good company. Just not what I wanted to do.

Interview Question – why do you want to work at Daiwa?   Answer Question

Business Advisor Interview

Business Advisor

I applied through other source and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Daiwa Capital Advisors in March 2010.

Interview Details – The interviews went pretty well. They are really truly focused on people with lot of knowledge and sales experience, with true customer service experience. I have always worked in those fields so I am not surprised at all that i have made it to the fourth interview. It took quite a while to hear back from them initially, but it all went well. The interviews were really relaxed, and to the point. Just like the working experience.

Interview Questions

• Besides Money, What motivates you and Why?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you sold a product successfully to a customer who was skeptical at first.   Answer Question
  • Have you ever went above and beyond for a customer? Tell me about that experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none - success as in life is based upon your abilities. They offered me the sky and I went for it.

Worked for Daiwa Capital Advisors? Contribute to the Community!