Daiwa Capital Advisors Interview Questions

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Daiwa Capital Advisors

Fixed Income Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Daiwa Capital Advisors (New York, NY) in June 2008.

Interview

Good process, good company. Just not what I wanted to do.

Interview Questions

Business Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Daiwa Capital Advisors in March 2010.

Interview

The interviews went pretty well. They are really truly focused on people with lot of knowledge and sales experience, with true customer service experience. I have always worked in those fields so I am not surprised at all that i have made it to the fourth interview. It took quite a while to hear back from them initially, but it all went well. The interviews were really relaxed, and to the point. Just like the working experience.

Interview Questions

• Besides Money, What motivates you and Why?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you sold a product successfully to a customer who was skeptical at first.   Answer Question
    • Have you ever went above and beyond for a customer? Tell me about that experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none - success as in life is based upon your abilities. They offered me the sky and I went for it.