Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dakkota Integrated systems
- Human Resources Generalist (1)
- Senior Human Resources Generalist (1)
- Material Coordinator (1)
- Fork Truck Driver (1)
- Operator/Assembler (1)
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days – interviewed at Dakkota Integrated systems in July 2013.
- What made me choose to do factory work 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferAverage InterviewAccepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Dakkota Integrated systems in October 2012.
I was contacted by a recruiter to see if I was interested. The recruiter sent a test to me to, I answered the questions and had an initial phone interview. I was later asked to have an in-person interview and then the 2nd interview was a week later and I was offered the position. I had to go in for a physical and drug test with a hair sample, as well as submit to a background check. I started two weeks after the background and physical.
- The questions were average interview questions as well as why should they offer me the job. 1 Answer
I was not able to negotiate but the offer was fair.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Dakkota Integrated systems (Lansing, MI) in April 2012.
I put in my application through a friend. There were four interviews: one with someone from human resources, and three with people who would be my superiors within the department. The entire process took a couple months, but apparently I was getting in a little ahead of the hiring cycle.
- After talking about my resume, they just tried to gauge my awareness of job-related topics. It was more of a conversation, really. I don't remember any particularly difficult questions. Answer Question
I took the offer as is.
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day – interviewed at Dakkota Integrated systems (Holt, MI) in January 2012.
Great interview experience! Interview was scheduled with my calendar in mind as opposed to a take it or leave it time. While waiting in the lobby, I made the acquaintance of a recent new hire who told me what a wonderful place Dakkota is to work for. He even showed me what part of the model in the lobby he was responsible for! The interviewer was relaxed, intelligent and had a great sense of humor. All of my questions regarding the position were answered clearly, without a sense that something was being hidden. Questions were relevant to the position and my experience, I did not feel like I was being put on the spot or set up to fail. Security at the facility was necessary for the industry but the overall atmosphere was not negatively impacted. Location was easy to find, parking was not a problem. Facility was very clean and well kept, comfortable, not clinical. Unfortunately another lucky candidate has been chosen to move forward, but I don't feel I was left on the hook waiting. Even the let down was nice! LOL I look forward to another opportunity opening in the future.
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day – interviewed at Dakkota Integrated systems (Chicago, IL) in October 2010.
If you passed third grade you should be fine. I interviewed with the shift supervisor and went over my resume as well as the head lady in HR who asked basically the same questions. I had to take a physical, drug test(hair) and a basic skills test to make sure I was not a total idiot.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review