Daktronics

Very Easy Interview

Manufacturing Interview

Manufacturing
Brookings, SD

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at Daktronics.

Interview Details – after 3 trips to brookings and 200 miles of driving for appointments with an HR rep, that they cancelled,and never bothered to call me about , i finnally got to have one of the 4 seperate interviews.I interviewed with people that had no idea about the job that I was even applying for and I had to inform them of what it involved,since 2 of the interviewers were sophmore students.2 weeks later,someone called me to report to dak,and couldnt even tell me where to report to at the facility.

Interview Question – my name was the most difficult,because the interviewers had no idea what i was applying for   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation-8.00 an hour is the highest pay offered to start

Manufacturing Interview

Manufacturing

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Daktronics in October 2010.

Interview Details – No technical questions. Interview was with three supervisors and a human resource guy.

Interview Question – Tell us about yourself.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Daktronics

Worked for Daktronics? Contribute to the Community!