Dal Group

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Supervisor Interview

Interviewed at Dal Group

Interview Details – i get a lot interviews and i have a god experience

Interview Question – everything is unexpected   Answer Question

Supply Chain Officer Interview

Interviewed at Dal Group

Interview Details – They gave me a call & i came in for 2 interviews, then they called me to come in & sign the contract. I met up with the acting general manager at the time, he asked how i know their internal auditor & asked about my family. I got an acceptance phone call with the offer in less than a weeks time

Interview Question – When did you graduate & how old where you then?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – when can you start

Inventory Controller Interview

Khartoum North (Sudan)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Dal Group in October 2008.

Interview Details – I applied through e mail, I sent my CV, I revieved a phone call after two working days, they schedualed me an interview, I got to the interview started with giving a brief info about my self, then I received many questions related to my workfield, and others about my skills and personality, it lasts for about 20 minutes. At the end I have told that am choosen to the job, the job package will be discussed later.

Interview Question – What is your strength and weakness.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I refused the first offer and then started to talk about my personal requirements and job requirements as a basic for negotiations, we end up with a satisfying offer for both us.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Dal Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dal Group interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Dal Group employees and interview candidates.