Dal Group

www.dalgroup.com

Dal Group Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dal Group

Supervisor Interview

i get a lot interviews and i have a god experience

Supply Chain Officer Interview

They gave me a call & i came in for 2 interviews, then they called me to come in & sign the contract. I met up with the acting general manager at the time, he asked how i know their internal auditor & asked about my family. I got an acceptance phone call with the offer in less than a weeks time

Interview Questions
    • When did you graduate & how old where you then?   View Answer
    when can you start

Inventory Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Khartoum North (Sudan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Khartoum North (Sudan)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dal Group in October 2008.

I applied through e mail, I sent my CV, I revieved a phone call after two working days, they schedualed me an interview, I got to the interview started with giving a brief info about my self, then I received many questions related to my workfield, and others about my skills and personality, it lasts for about 20 minutes. At the end I have told that am choosen to the job, the job package will be discussed later.

Interview Questions
    I refused the first offer and then started to talk about my personal requirements and job requirements as a basic for negotiations, we end up with a satisfying offer for both us.